The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

But you know what bro. Officially they had said na pulse, dock will come at a later date. This means the stock is already here :naughty:

I spoke with the Sony Center Showroom in the city; they stated that "we will be receiving information regarding Digital Edition stocks only in March" :( 

3 minutes ago, silica said:

I spoke with the Sony Center Showroom in the city; they stated that "we will be receiving information regarding Digital Edition stocks only in March" :( 

Aha then quite likely even the pulse will come around the same time or earlier. 

8 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Im already trying to get it in DUBAI alongside that charging station but its not available anywhere.

Is the price & availability of PS5  in Dubai any better than India? I have a few folks there who can bring.

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

It is on Amazon UAE but its price is hiked up. More expensive than India.

Yes thats what i meant. 

2 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Is the price & availability of PS5  in Dubai any better than India? I have a few folks there who can bring.

Ps5 isnt available anywhere.

Also @HundredProofSam Did reliance digital cancelled all Xbox orders or only few?