The Playstation 5 thread

Someone on reddit mentioned they secured pre order from the landmark at vashi and they're sold out now.

Also, any news of RD cancellations today? I feel the CS also don't have clue if there will be more cancellations or not.

During xbox, did they offer the free headphones after all the orders were cancelled or were offering it immediately after cancelling?

9 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Xbox is amazing. BC and gamepass totally paisa vasool. Can understand if you dont need it day 1 at 50k, it was actually a rage buy getting pissed at Sony India but enjoying it.

Even if you don’t include gamepass, Microsoft did enough to justify buying Xbox. I’ll surely get the Series X in the future. 

There are somethings I like in the Xbox ecosystem more than PlayStation, like free unlimited cloud saves, seamless Xbox 360 BC support. 
And strangely, I also find myself liking the Xbox UI these days. 

Edited by VamosReva
spelling

1 minute ago, VamosReva said:

Even if you don’t include gamepass, Microsoft did enough to justify buying Xbox. I’ll surely get the Series X in the future. 

There are somethings I like in the Xbox ecosystem more than PlayStation, like free unlimited cloud saves, seamless Xbox 360 BC support. 

This. I myself am looking to get XSX now.

I want that gamepass machine and FH4's glory.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Youtubers got cancelled today/money got refunded today. Also CS clearly told me its still ongoing. Read 2-3 pages before.

Yes had read that!

But yesterday afternoon they told me that cancellations are over and then in the evening again it happened.

Let's hope they deliver now and no more cancellations!

However, keeping expectations to the minimum :(

1 minute ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Yes had read that!

But yesterday afternoon they told me that cancellations are over and then in the evening again it happened.

Let's hope they deliver now and no more cancellations!

However, keeping expectations to the minimum :(

Below minimum*

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

This. I myself am looking to get XSX now.

I want that gamepass machine and FH4's glory.

Bhai sara kharcha ek saath XD

10 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

I am gonna get the XSX next year too. My 1660ti laptop has still some life left in it :P, once it becomes dumpster fire I will have to switch over to XSX with game pass. PS5 was mainly for exclusives

• Like 1