The Playstation 5 thread

Has anyone ordered anything ever from Reliance Digital? I don't see any concrete information on how they ship online orders and what service they use (a few tweets stated Ecom Express). Some even said that they do not provide tracking numbers. 

What is the point if an order is still confirmed but they do not manage to deliver it? How was the experience for people who had confirmed Xbox Series X/S orders? 

8 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

Has anyone ordered anything ever from Reliance Digital? I don't see any concrete information on how they ship online orders and what service they use (a few tweets stated Ecom Express). Some even said that they do not provide tracking numbers. 

What is the point if an order is still confirmed but they do not manage to deliver it? How was the experience for people who had confirmed Xbox Series X/S orders? 

All Series X orders were cancelled and free headphones was given.. Series S was available easily I think.. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

How was the experience for people who had confirmed Xbox Series X/S orders? 

People had confirmed X/S orders here at RD lol?

8 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

(a few tweets stated Ecom Express).

If they use ecom-express I'm not getting it before 15 days ATLEAST. 

9 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

Some even said that they do not provide tracking numbers. 

Email clearly states they will be given tracking information once shippied. But looking at how they work I would'nt be surprised.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

Have heard a lot of scam incidents from that site. Owner is a single guy who sometimes sells accounts if you order a game from him and straight up abuses to his clients vis WhatsApp. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianGaming/search?q=prepaidgamercard&include_over_18=on&sort=relevance&t=all

1 hour ago, Yogaraj said:

I have seen lots of xbox series x orders and other console orders being given properly

and pcg is my only hope 

If you go through Reddit (even the latest post) , you can see the issue. He ain't scamming, but he's one guy handling everything, and all of the complaints are about refunds only. And I said so when I posted the links. He's an hot-head but definitely not a scammer. Just hope @Yogaraj Doesn't have to scuffle and everything goes smoothly. For what it's work I have brought PSN Recharge wallets , and pre ordered games. He's in multiple gaming groups and trusted guy over there too. But yes he does have some anger management problems. Hope he sorts it out

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

If they use ecom-express I'm not getting it before 15 days ATLEAST. 

I think I have received a few shipments via Ecom Express, they were fast enough. Marks and Spencer used them and I got my order in a day. However, when I returned one of the items according to the tracking details it was kept at the final delivery center for quite a while (something similar in this tweet ) though after sending M&S an email I did get the refund initiated.

Come to think of it, Marks and Spencer is a joint venture with Reliance Retail in India.

Searching "Reliance digital tracking" on twitter only results in complaints of various customers. The reviews of the app on Google Play Store also state issues with tracking and delivery. I guess I won't rest easy until the PS5 actually arrives :/

2 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

Searching "Reliance digital tracking" on twitter only results in complaints of various customers. The reviews of the app on Google Play Store also state issues with tracking and delivery. I guess I won't rest easy until the PS5 actually arrives :/

Don't do this. If your search same about Flipkart, Amazon there will be complaints. They deliver more than 1000+ orders a day. Few complaints are bound to happen . Also ecom is good , just the transfer is slow. Jyada Socho mat chill maro. Hair loss suru hojayega nae toh ?

3 hours ago, lastAvenger said:

As a corporate lawyer, I can tell you that folks looking for compensation from RD are wasting time. There has been no loss to anyone. I can understand the frustration as my RD order also got canceled but there is no legal basis of filing a consumer complaint. Within 6 hours of my order cancelation, the charge on my cc got reversed. Its fine to feel annoyed and frustrated but it's not like RD or Sony tried to cheat anyone. It's a genuine thing that happened 

They cancelled all orders stating " As requested by you..." which is a blatant lie. 

Can that be proved in court, and compensation alloted ? 

7 minutes ago, 2B_didi said:

Haha yes, all we can do is play the waiting game now.

(already had to cut my hair shabbily during the lockdown don't want anything else to happen to it)

Will you be my didi? 2B hatwa do :naughty:

6 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Naye ho Lagta he yaha. Waiting game Kafi time se chal Raha he . We are in the endgame now ?

You can say that again, I find myself checking my order status on FK once or twice every day, just for the heck of it :P  Just excited for getting a console on launch day for the first time.

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Will you be my didi? 2B hatwa do :naughty:

Naya member he leave him. Wapas ayega nae yaha naetoh ?

2 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

You can say that again, I find myself checking my order status on FK once or twice every day, just for the heck of it :P  Just excited for getting a console on launch day for the first time.

Bhai me khud check karta hu ? Gyan dena free he isliye dedta hu bas ?? My second new console, but first one on launch