The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Pre orders are good if done at good companies who respect their customer , like Amazon.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Let me rephrase my previous post, pre-order from companies with a reputation of being able to fulfil their claims and have good customer service.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, AtheK said:

We may refund :lol:

Bhai ab unki marzi hai, they might cancel and may only refund. 

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

chori upar se seena jori

@hope Abhitak phone nae uthaya?

Oh damm forgot. Nope my order is confirmed :)

Just now, kunjanp said:

Could be but I don't really care about delivery. I'll go and pick it up if the store gets the units.

Pretty much the same, I have a small Croma outlet that is a km away from where I live. I am not sure if they will do a hyperlocal delivery through this or major croma centers from my city

1 minute ago, bharathitman said:

Pretty much the same, I have a small Croma outlet that is a km away from where I live. I am not sure if they will do a hyperlocal delivery through this or major croma centers from my city

The one I placed the order with is the main outlet for my area, so I am pretty sure they'll get it. The guy asked me to call him on 2nd Feb because acc. to him he will get the units.

9 minutes ago, hope said:

Oh damm forgot. Nope my order is confirmed :)

Congratulations, now you know how it feels like playing with ones feelings:rofl:

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

The one I placed the order with is the main outlet for my area, so I am pretty sure they'll get it. The guy asked me to call him on 2nd Feb because acc. to him he will get the units.

8 minutes ago, bharathitman said:

So ATLEAST two people are getting it on launch day. 

26 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Congratulations, now you know how it feels like playing with ones feelings:rofl:

So ATLEAST two people are getting it on launch day. 

Thanks bro. Giving hope isn't playing with feelings. When there was darkness, i provided some light :P

20 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

That's the hope. But we all know what @hope does to people.

fdec8ddf5e586435627e668a3f95eb78.jpg

36 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

RD should learn a thing or two from my "guy" about Knowing your customer, identifying needs and delivering before demand. 

From earlier today:

Screenshot-20210115-123401-Whats-App.jpg

Someone give him Custom tag...Daarubaz number 1. Har thread mein yeh daaru le hi aata hai :P

my friend ordered through ShopAtSC, the assigned store says they will have it on launch day for pickup from store and it should be delivered on launch day as well if not picking up.
Shopatsc should mostly deliver on day 1 if there is one very close. There is always the option of picking it up from the store.

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Good luck taking RD to court. By the time the court announces a verdict, PS7 will be releasing. 

Cherry on the cake will be Motabhai's army of retainer lawyers putting the fear of God and scarring the kids for life. Defamation and brand tarnishing ka lag gaya toh lamba jaayenge :lol:

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

4 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Sabko delivery date pe milta dekh thodi jal rahi hai since i ordered on Amazon :p

Koi no will join party after a couple of days.

Arre tera toh pukka ayega. Amazon will not disappoint. 

• Like 1