The Playstation 5 thread

8 minutes ago, kittoo said:

Sabko delivery date pe milta dekh thodi jal rahi hai since i ordered on Amazon :p

Koi no will join party after a couple of days.

Amazon will not disappoint, you are going to get it as soon as they get the stocks in their warehouse. Especially if you live in a Tier 1 city you will get it on 2nd. I guess they just didn't want to commit a date mostly because they were / are unsure about logistics and dates from their end

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

lol there are people who lost their land to Reliance in Raigad SEZ and still fighting in court. Good luck getting your PS5 preorder case heard :lol:

Sssshhh you spoilsport :ranting:

We already have a mole who leaks everything to them on the twitter side :giggle:

17 minutes ago, imemyself said:

@rushaboswal BANGALORE 

1 hour ago, imemyself said:

@rushaboswal I am still looking for one .

Dude, for you you don’t need to buy.. Just put in this thread what you will give from your collection in exchange of a PS5 you will get all the offers :rofl:

I am surprised you didn’t order one.. if I had known before would have kept my Amazon for you.. I have another one which is also kinda reserved.. will let you know if anything pops up.. come to Bangalore thread.. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dude, for you you don’t need to buy.. Just put in this thread what you will give from your collection in exchange of a PS5 you will get all the offers :rofl:

I am surprised you didn’t order one.. if I had known before would have kept my Amazon for you.. I have another one which is also kinda reserved.. will let you know if anything pops up.. come to Bangalore thread.. 

i tried my best from Amazon but OTP came late for verification:wallbash: and GTS Bangalore guy ditched me:ko:

7 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Is the Demons Souls Remake recommended for somebody (me) who doesn't like 'hard" games but has managed to struggle through Bloodborne and NiOH?

if you enjoyed your struggle in Bloodborne and Nioh then yes otherwise No.

10 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Is the Demons Souls Remake recommended for somebody (me) who doesn't like 'hard" games but has managed to struggle through Bloodborne and NiOH?

Pehle aane toh de PS5 :giggle:

lazy puppy GIF

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

If you went through BB and Nioh then Demon Souls shouldn't be a problem to you. Veterans says Demon Souls isn't that difficult compared to BB. I have bought it as well.

16 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Also a bit off topic but anyone here uses Jio Fiber? Any reviews? What is the actual download speed with the 100mbps pack? Also is Airtel Fiber better?

I have it and am pretty satisfied after they made it unlimited and the upload and download speeds the same. The actual speeds are dependent on a lot of factors but you got what is advertised if you are in the area the router covers. If possible, use the 5 GHz band. On wired I was able to download the day 1 patch for Cyberpunk 2077 (around 44 GB) in about 40 mins on the 150 Mbps plan, so that is clearly the way to use it (on wireless it was showing anywhere from 3 to 5 hrs). You can get the set top box too and a lot of OTT subscriptions so that is also great.

On the flipside, I have noticed the customer support is a bit lackluster. I had issues with the router initially and there was no proper resolution until one day it just start working fine. Jio also handles our intercom and that hasn't been resolved either. I see a recurring pattern in how Reliance treats its customers xD. I would still recommend them just because of there's a lot of value of money in their service.

Unfortunately I have no experience with Airtel so can't make a comparison. 

I am glad Croma is delivering on the same day. That store played an important part in my childhood, I have bought almost all my consoles and games from there but when I was able to add a PS5 to my cart it showed a heavily inflated price (I took the screenshot after a while hence it shows not deliverable, otherwise I did have the option of checking out):
https://imgur.com/a/zjwCVCq

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

That's not an inflated price, their website added 2 units in cart for you.

Ah, that makes more sense. I have heard the website is often times jank.

Edit: When trying to sign in using email from an account I created long back it would prompt me to put in my phone and I would never get an OTP. Had to register using a different phone number altogether hours before the pre order started.

Edited by 2B_didi

1 minute ago, imemyself said:

No man, tht store guy told me, he'll cl me up but he didn't 

He told couple of days before 12th that there is no point of coming to store and i should book it online through their site.