The Playstation 5 thread

15 hours ago, kittoo said:

Ā 

Applied for Ace just now after reading this. Currently only have Kotak Royale signature and Citi rewards.

Is Amex worth it? Aadhi jagah chalta nahi hai sala.

Amex is very good. Outright limit is excellent, not to mention the best CC support you'll get in India.Ā 

I once had a query on a charge on my CC. Now I was being a moron on not understanding it, but the guy on the other side kept his cool while trying to make me understand using multiple examples for 15 mins straight. Hats off to the guy !Ā :lol:

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Amex is very good. Outright limit is excellent, not to mention the best CC support you'll get in India.Ā 

I once had a query on a charge on my CC. Now I was being a moron on not understanding it, but the guy on the other side kept his cool while trying to make me understand using multiple examples for 15 mins straight. Hats off to the guy !Ā :lol:

Ā 

This. Hands down the best support. They are still not widely accepted in retail stores, but it's improved significantly over the last 4 years.Ā 

Ā 

If you primarily plan to use it for online, no worries at all.

3 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Ā 

This. Hands down the best support. They are still not widely accepted in retail stores, but it's improved significantly over the last 4 years.Ā 

Ā 

If you primarily plan to use it for online, no worries at all.

True. Not that many CBs on the cards i have (it's a lifestyle card), but I've heard good things about MRCC too. Base AMEX, good RPs.Ā 

Plus if you've good credit score, smashing limits.Ā 

35 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

True. Not that many CBs on the cards i have (it's a lifestyle card), but I've heard good things about MRCC too. Base AMEX, good RPs.Ā 

Plus if you've good credit score, smashing limits.Ā 

Ā 

Agreed. I had a Platinum Reserve that I returned cos I really wasn't getting an opportunity to use it (this was 4 years back and even Amazon had just brought in support for AMEX). Using the Membership Rewards now.Ā 

Ā 

I've always had a lower credit limit on my AMEX when compared to my Citi or HDFC actually. It's normally been 25% of what these cards. Probably cos I haven't been actively using it.Ā 

36 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Ā 

Agreed. I had a Platinum Reserve that I returned cos I really wasn't getting an opportunity to use it (this was 4 years back and even Amazon had just brought in support for AMEX). Using the Membership Rewards now.Ā 

Ā 

I've always had a lower credit limit on my AMEX when compared to my Citi or HDFC actually. It's normally been 25% of what these cards. Probably cos I haven't been actively using it.Ā 

Ā 

34 minutes ago, adity said:

I use my Amex quite a bit but it's still 50 % of the initial limits on my hdfc.Ā 

Ā 

Hmmmm. I have the Plat Reserve too. AMEX gave me the most liberal limit of all cards. 1.5x of HDFC/ICICI. Weird.Ā 

Hi guys, what are the chances of RD order getting cancelled now? I know there isn't anything like 100% suretyĀ but if I have to put a number on probability of the cancellation what would it look like? Also, did RD cancel all the XSX orders in the first 3 days?

Hi guys, what are the chances of RD order getting cancelled now? I know there isn't anything like 100% suretyĀ but if I have to put a number on probability of the cancellation what would it look like? Also, did RD cancel all the XSX orders in the first 3 days?
Same question. I want to allot mine to someone here on IVG. I have one from FK and RD but don't know if RD will act up in the last min.

6 minutes ago, SuperT said:
11 minutes ago, Maverik said:

Same question. I want to allot mine to someone here on IVG. I have one from FK and RD but don't know if RD will act up in the last min.

Ā 

Don't cancel just yet bro. Hold it. You never know what RD can pull off

20 minutes ago, Maverik said:

Ā 

15 minutes ago, SuperT said:
20 minutes ago, Maverik said:

They wont cancel it at the last moment. They can cancel after they get the actual stock, But that is also unlikely.

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yes. Have the lowest limit on Amex among HDFC, Axis. Not a big spender, so works out fine. Amex MRCC, Plat travel have decent cb. However I keep it for customer service only

Edited by Bluebolt05
Typo