The Playstation 5 thread

19 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I got curious when I saw so many people order a second DualSense with their PS5 preorders. Do you really use the second controller for co-op or just like having a spare around?

Don’t buy unless you need immediately. PS controllers have always been built well, and the DualSense more so.

2 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Don’t buy unless you need immediately. PS controllers have always been built well, and the DualSense more so.

I actually don't need it immediately. But getting a major sense of FOMO :| Especially if I want to play something on the PS5 with my wife. 

Already have 3 wireless (one XSX, one Xbone and an 8bitdo) and a wired X360. But none of them will work with the PS5. 

Edited by l33tmaniac

5 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I actually don't need it immediately. But getting a major sense of FOMO :| Especially if I want to play something on the PS5 with my wife. 

Already have 3 wireless (one XSX, one Xbone and an 8bitdo) and a wired X360. But none of them will work with the PS5. 

Then you can go for it, but make use of SBI offer. I don’t think base price will change in the next two years for DualSense, you will always get at the most 10% off with some card offer or Amazon offer; even clubbed it won’t be below 4.9k.

Edited by Aercy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, adity said:

Ds4 is decent but ds3 was an epic piece of trash. I went through so many controllers in ps3 era. 

The DS4 in it's v1 iteration was shambolic with the analog resin chipping off 

1 minute ago, adity said:

Ds4 is decent but ds3 was an epic piece of trash. I went through so many controllers in ps3 era. 

I had two PS3 controller bundled, both were fine for three years, only the buttons got mushy but operability were intact 

16 hours ago, Animus said:

Indeed...future is digital. 

I bought so many movie blu rays in last 10 years...now I am think, what was the point...it is just eating shelf space and I am not using those disc as well. Whenever I feel to watch movies....I just torrent them or Amazon Prime to hai hi.

Luckily I got rid of game discs long back.

15 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Same here bro. Disgusting hoard of blu rays.. Except the good ones. 

I would hold on to those :D

Forget 4K blus - even a 1080p blu ray will be better quality/bitrate than a FHD or 4K stream. Plus the older movies come with some excellent special features if you're into that sort of thing. Not so much these days as studios look to cut costs and have also realized that very few people are actually interested in them.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyofx said:

I would hold on to those :D

Forget 4K blus - even a 1080p blu ray will be better quality/bitrate than a FHD or 4K stream. Plus the older movies come with some excellent special features if you're into that sort of thing. Not so much these days as studios look to cut costs and have also realized that very few people are actually interested in them.

That's what the SX is for. My PS5 is the gender less one.