The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, adity said:

the XSX controller has a much better quality output over the jack than ds4.

Yes. 

Not just from the controller, but generally, the audio output from PS4 when streaming/watching blu rays is inferior compared to xbox. 

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

:spank:

Speaking of preorders, and on a more positive note, RD will not be cancelling all preorders. Seems they will be getting stock after all.

Not all could also mean "most"? :naughty:

IMG-1875.jpg

2 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I think most have already been cancelled.

That's a bad and a good news. Bad because my order was cancelled :( 

Good because the more people get it - the less competition for future and more chances for people like me to get it from someone who managed to order more than 1 :P 

4 minutes ago, funjabi said:

That's a bad and a good news. Bad because my order was cancelled :( 

Good because the more people get it - the less competition for future and more chances for people like me to get it from someone who managed to order more than 1 :P 

Yeah bhai... next drop should be easy to grab one. Most who wanted have got one in this round. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Yeah bhai... next drop should be easy to grab one. Most who wanted have got one in this round. 

Hoping the next drop is sooner or I get it off someone who ordered more than 1.  February is lighter for me in terms of work load and was hoping to play & finish most of the games in the PS Plus collection :bounce:

2 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Udhar log maatha patak rahein hain ki pata nahin kahin se zameen bhi khod ke ek ka jugaad lag jaaye aur idhar aap ka 1 se mann nahin bhar raha

Mil jayega bhai. Woh harami buddho ka pet bhar jaaye bas phir easily available hoga. :ranting:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

:spank:

Speaking of preorders, and on a more positive note, RD will not be cancelling all preorders. Seems they will be getting stock after all.

Why would they cancel all orders? PlayStation India Officially stated in the twitter post that reliance digital was on of the retailers getting stock :dance:

Wo BAAT alag hi ki company namunoki he 

7 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Why would they cancel all orders? PlayStation India Officially stated in the twitter post that reliance digital was on of the retailers getting stock :dance:

Wo BAAT alag hi ki company namunoki he 

Yours shouldn't get cancelled. Warna patthar baazi karke aaunga RD ke stores pe :D 

4 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Yours shouldn't get cancelled. Warna patthar baazi karke aaunga RD ke stores pe :D 

Uska cancellation ke liye tu kyu patthar maarega? :scratchchin:

In return Motabhai SX phenk ke maarenge sambhal ke :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I am facing this issue when playing games and games are downloading in background, happened twice today during GOT and doesn't get fixed if I turn the internet on and off. Have to restart the PS5 :samui:

Can you try hardwired? That's always the best bro.