The Playstation 5 thread

17 minutes ago, Karooo said:

I have decided to buy physical games for the PS5. I was all digital for 7 years. I miss collecting games lol

I'll rather buy used underwear than physical games. 

Digital is the only future. Embrace it. 

• Haha 1

Guys, if we buy the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition, won’t we get the SpiderMan Remastered code for PSN India?
That means my original 2018 Spider Man save game won’t work as it was purchased on US PS Store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, PSFooty7 said:

Guys, if we buy the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition, won’t we get the SpiderMan Remastered code for PSN India?
That means my original 2018 Spider Man save game won’t work as it was purchased on US PS Store?

Yes wont work. Sad that game saves are region locked.

Does this also mean that there is no way to get the $20 remastered upgrade while using the Indian disc because my primary account is in US PSN along with all the saves?

1 minute ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Thinking of getting Xbox  one s (pre loved) and getting game pass for a year since RD decided to screw me over. Thoughts?

Nope. Don't waste money on last gen consoles now. Either wait for another drop or just get XSX from grey. One S is as good as a paper weight.

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Might want to check this as the remastered version does not need the Save file of the PS4 version on the PS5 system. It rather uses the in-game sync option.

You have to upload the PS4 save file ( you will need your copy of the PS4 version) and when you boot up spider-man remastered just sync.

Edited by scuderiaT1fos1

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Thats worse than RD cancelling your order. (MY OPINION )

Consoles is for 10K. Might sell for 8k after a year. Game pass 2.5K. I think great deal for 4.5K. I can buy a PS5 in 2-3 months once its in stock. I might get to use bank offers for 3K so its not I am spending  a lot on a Xbox. 

I was able to snag one from FK, Sony, but have already committed those to friends. I can still go over to their place to check it out.

15 minutes ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Might want to check this as the remastered version does not need the Save file of the PS4 version on the PS5 system. It rather uses the in-game sync option.

You have to upload the PS4 save file ( you will need your copy of the PS4 version) and when you boot up spider-man remastered just sync.

OH well yes i think i read this somewhere but i cannot confirm . I was unable to play my save game on US account as it was region locked.

9 minutes ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Consoles is for 10K. Might sell for 8k after a year. Game pass 2.5K. I think great deal for 4.5K. I can buy a PS5 in 2-3 months once its in stock. I might get to use bank offers for 3K so its not I am spending  a lot on a Xbox. 

I was able to snag one from FK, Sony, but have already committed those to friends. I can still go over to their place to check it out.

Ok makes sense, bit of a hassle but if you can sell Xbox easily looks good