The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Like someonr mentioned in the comments, it's the scum types who order and return a used scratched piece. Those things end up circulating to innocent buyers. And the cycle continues. 

Hope amazon refunds our guys. 

But the page clearly says not returnable. I think what they do is get a replacement. Getting two discs at the price of 1

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Like someonr mentioned in the comments, it's the scum types who order and return a used scratched piece. Those things end up circulating to innocent buyers. And the cycle continues. 

Another set of incidents which support your propaganda of 'Going Digital'  :eyebrow:

• Haha 1

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Yup. With gaming seemingly gaining more ground in India, I guess this type of cases will become more prevalent.

What I don't get is how these f**ks have been able to return the discs when Amazon is no longer accepting returns.

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

What I don't get is how these f**ks have been able to return the discs when Amazon is no longer accepting returns.

Replacements are available. 

3 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Doing. But a senior of mine is Senior APM in FK. So I am not worried about the refund.

Yeah but people who has no contacts are screwed. no way flipkart is refunding this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, funjabi said:

Another set of incidents which support your propaganda of 'Going Digital'  :eyebrow:

Yes. Chahiye hi nahi yeh sab chochle. Khareedo, khelo, bhool jao !!

I've gone digital in the kitchen too. Who needs farmers when we have swiggy/zomato? :lol:

2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. With gaming seemingly gaining more ground in India, I guess this type of cases will become more prevalent.

Maybe the return was an option back then or those jerks actually talked amazon CC into it.

Amazon CC are usually extremely adjusting if one is respectful and polite. I got a free switch carry case just because the tempered glass part of the order was damaged :D

Not to mention the Kaspersky trick used by countless folks over the years :roflroll:

Edited by Jigsaw
Update

All things said and done, if this is a widespread issue, can't rule out an inside hand. Someone in supply chain colluding to do a return fraud. There have been known instances of this in paytm and flipkart earlier. Amazon should be harder but then we are in India.

24 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Received fake discs from Amazon as well , seller “Cloudtail”. This is a widespread issue now.
2bf737de203e2a800e11b62fab3716d1.jpg
e0e03fb80cfe7fcf5fd31d4d9dc05aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you not order from Cloudtail or Appario Retail?

2 minutes ago, Shantz said:

All things said and done, if this is a widespread issue, can't rule out an inside hand. Someone in supply chain colluding to do a return fraud. There have been known instances of this in paytm and flipkart earlier. Amazon should be harder but then we are in India.

customer service india GIF

26 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yup i told this to someone here. But RetailNet is a good seller. 

Cloutail?? WOW :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Man i ordered that Special Edition From amazon. I think we are getting screwed . 

30 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Received fake discs from Amazon as well , seller “Cloudtail”. This is a widespread issue now.
2bf737de203e2a800e11b62fab3716d1.jpg
e0e03fb80cfe7fcf5fd31d4d9dc05aa6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

My friend received his TLOU2 Special Edition from Amazon, perfectly fine and new unit.

This seems like someone in the warehouse is pulling all this.

I posted this on other thread some months ago, and people started sh*ting over me, but hey, you do you. 

It's all about Amazon commingling. If 10 sellers sell the same product (including Amazon itself), and they use FBA, all SKUs from ALL sellers are commingled against a single ASIN number. It does not matter if you order from Cloudtail or Retailnet, they'll just pick up one of the items from the ASIN and ship it to you. 

Any of the sellers can sell fake items this way, and it's a serious (and common) issue worldwide with Amazon. 

https://www.redpoints.com/blog/amazon-commingled-inventory-management/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Doing. But a senior of mine is Senior APM in FK. So I am not worried about the refund. But this is a recurring thing with FK. And Amazon might be bad as well.

Yeh hui na dilli-walo wali baat :lol:

Tu jaanta nahi mera Senior kaun hai? 

When FK came for placements last Nov in my college, I suggested a great solution for this exact problem. Lol, they said they don't need a solution because the problems of counterfeit aren't widespread. I hope they get a jhatka soon.

Edited by kunjanp

For what it's worth, I ordered a PS4 copy (PS5 upgradable) of Miles Morales a couple of weeks ago from Cloudtail and got a legit sealed box, I think there's also a bit of luck involved.

Also, does anyone know if PS4 Spiderman (+season pass) saves carry over to the PS5 remaster?

3 minutes ago, Keyofx said:

For what it's worth, I ordered a PS4 copy (PS5 upgradable) of Miles Morales a couple of weeks ago from Cloudtail and got a legit sealed box, I think there's also a bit of luck involved.

All my sunny blu rays are legit. Sadly she isn't. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Same old Amazon bot, right?

Yep same. It will post either amazon url or fk url depending on where it finds the stock.

6 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

When FK came for placements last Nov in my college, I suggested a great solution for this exact problem. Lol, they said they don't need a solution because the problems of counterfeit aren't widespread. I hope they get a jhatka soon.

Recruitment interviews are not a great place to give actionable operational feedback, neither to read much into what the interviewer says. Most interviewers, especially programmers, won't know/care much.  

• Like 1