The Playstation 5 thread

43 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

So an update on the fake discs situation, Amazon CC has told me to contact Sony as it's the manufacturer!! Even if I give the unboxing video they are not budging.

There seems to be some misunderstanding here. Amazon has the best refund/replace policy. I once returned a defective ₹30k product for full refund, no questions asked. Try contacting them twice or thrice. You will sure get a refund/replacement, which ever you want.

Edited by godspeed

3 minutes ago, godspeed said:

There seems to be some misunderstanding here. Amazon has the best refund/replace policy. I once returned a defective ₹30k product for full refund, no questions asked. Try contacting them twice or thrice. You will sure get a refund/replacement, which ever you want.

They classify games as "Non-returnables". I contacted them again and this time they asked for photo of disc with invoice. Let's see how it goes.

Just now, PSFooty7 said:

They classify games as "Non-returnables". I contacted them again and this time they asked for photo of disc with invoice. Let's see how it goes.

Well my 30k defective product was also listed as only replaceable but I did get a full refund after a couple of tries.

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

Ya One S, hands down has to be the sexiest console ever made, so slim. Could carry it in a bag, and won't know the heft much.

I guess soon once the third party flaps roll out, it would be fun to customize the PS5.

Nothing beats Series S' looks and size. The looks alone made me consider Xbox again else I had vouched never to buy another Xbox again

Edited by Aercy

I have purchased groceries and cosmetics from Amazon. A few orders were not upto the mark (torn packaging, damaged bottles, leaks), They always helped me with refund or replacement. These items were listed as non-returnable. It probably helps that my account is really old.

Ask them to replace the fake game. If they don't then email jeff(at)amazon(dot)com  (Saving Jeff from spam. It's the least I could do since he lost half his networth and his crown as richest guy. He deserves a break :/)

Edited by Jupiter
  • Like 1

As much as people sh*t on prepaidgamercard, I got my Ghost of tsushima completely seal packed (with e-xpress sticker over the polythene cover) and in good condition hassle free.

I think the general consensus is that the guy is a hassle to deal with in case there are any issues, but is not a scammer.

1 hour ago, PSFooty7 said:

So an update on the fake discs situation, Amazon CC has told me to contact Sony as it's the manufacturer!! Even if I give the unboxing video they are not budging.

I don't know what's going on but Amazon has been most reliable. Also best CS experience. Do try both chat and call support for better resolution.

I got my Miles Morales, Death Stranding, and Avengers yesterday, all sealed in those thin plastic, and genuine.

Edited by Aercy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, hope said:

They have already given dates with Buffer. Dont think people expect to get it on 2nd anyways.

Mine is 6th, cuz I'm at Kolkata. But most people in Mumbai or Bangalore get it same day, I hear.

27 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

So after latest round of calls they have told me to call in 2 days as they have opened an "investigation" on this matter. Let's hope they give a favourable report.

This is the usual routine. After couple of days you should, hopefully, get the refund.

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

Those scratches, Did it even work :O

Them scratches :lol:

Looks like every single member in Khotun Khan's army played the disc before it went to amazon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6