The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

I also recived the same mail. If anything I think it means the order is now confirmed and should not get cancelled ? 

Most likely YES, whose order was cancelled @funjabi did you get anything like this ?

Looks like stocks are here boys

Edited by Assassins Creed

29 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I also recived the same mail. If anything I think it means the order is now confirmed and should not get cancelled ?

Most probably yes. Altough email says "BOOKED" not "COMFIRMED" , sending this mail and then cancelling it will be absoulte stupidity and suicide . They wont do it. 

31 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

So FK is still trying to ensure me that I will be contacted at the earliest. Fun.

Good that you have contacts. Feel bad about those who got duped and wont get anything out of it . Day by day online shopping is getting messy and easy at the same time.

46 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I guess you are right. Someone with know how about this told me that the local distribution center's are expecting stock by this weekend.

The same person also said he doesn't expect there to be stock available for sale on 2nd Feb. That was my last option after getting screwed by Reliance.

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Most likely YES, whose order was cancelled @funjabi did you get anything like this ?

Didn't get any such email. Also checked with a couple others on twitter. Looks like it is only being sent to guys whose orders are confirmed.

Didn't get any such email. Also checked with a couple others on twitter. Looks like it is only being sent to guys whose orders are confirmed.
I think the cancellations which were done in the first five days after the pre orders were all of the cancellations. Whoever now has an order should ideally get it. Let's wait and watch.

Had a call with FK representative and basically she told me to wait another 24hrs while they contact the seller. I mean, what were they doing for last 24hrs? Lol. And the seller is RetailNet, they are basically trying to contact their ownself and asking 24hrs for it.

Guys! I think I got either a used or a fake game from FK. I had ordered GOT from Flipkart and it got delivered now. The disc and box has scratches.The box feels a bit worn out. Unfortunately, I cannot check the game as I don't have a Playstation. Pls avoid Flipkart or Amazon for buying games :( 

2 minutes ago, lastAvenger said:

Guys! I think I got either a used or a fake game from FK. I had ordered GOT from Flipkart and it got delivered now. The disc and box has scratches.The box feels a bit worn out. Unfortunately, I cannot check the game as I don't have a Playstation. Pls avoid Flipkart or Amazon for buying games :( 

You also ? What a shady practice by Flipkart, did you also order from Retailnet ?

5 minutes ago, lastAvenger said:

Can you share pics of the cover and the disc?

Also don't put the disc in any console, you'll risk damaging it.

Edited by kunjanp

3 minutes ago, lastAvenger said:

It's from Retailnet

5-E164-D4-D-015-B-4-CBF-B7-FD-22-C05-EB4 EF27324-C-A7-E2-4-D03-B272-B824-A147420- 4263-A70-D-A499-4-FA9-9-BDB-704-D1947284 D4-E058-EB-07-A9-4-EC9-9254-7-DE9-ACDA84

It's fake. Watched many unboxings of GOT and even the old ads on TP, the misalignment of the disc graphics at bottom left side and at the top is a dead giveaway. 

Plus the cover is low quality too.

Put in the return request. And go on Twitter, tag flipkart and Flipkart support, let them know and make sure to add that the seller was RetailNet.

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

Had a call with FK representative and basically she told me to wait another 24hrs while they contact the seller. I mean, what were they doing for last 24hrs? Lol. And the seller is RetailNet, they are basically trying to contact their ownself and asking 24hrs for it.

Flipkart and RetailNet probably have the common investors but function as separate companies, unfortunately. The holding patterns are convoluted, mostly to get around India's FDI rules. For instance, Cloudtail is owned by company that's a JV between Amazon and Catamaran Ventures (owned by Infosys founder Narayana Murthy).

Long story short, direct selling would probably have allowed for more accountability.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

You did make a proper unboxing video right?

@Assassins Creed Bhai pin a post telling people to compulsory make UNBOXING, no matter where they are buying from. 3rd such case on IVG. And multiple on Reddit

I am just waiting to get a replacement or refund. After that, I will share each and every post of reddit on Twitter and start tweeting it with Flipkart tagged. This needs to be covered.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well...FK has screwed me too now. My last of us 2 shipped on 13th and is still not delivered. Even worse, it left Mumbai (bhiwandi) warehouse on 18th early morning and had vanished after that. 3 days and still hasn't even reached Pune yet. No update, nothing.

Good thing it was cash on delivery, at least paisa nahi dubega. Will wait a couple more days then will order from somewhere else.