The Playstation 5 thread

29 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

Olx or some store/shop ? If store/shop do share the details, trying to find such shops in delhi.

try gamenation , gameloot . both sell good used copies.

11 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

I got a reply from Amazon. Any ideas?

Screenshot-2021-01-21-222816.jpg

Wow thats plain stupid. Some one with know how should help you. 

13 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

This doesn’t help at all. I was once delivered a fake Armani watch, it was from snapdeal though. They told me the same thing that get a counterfeit certificate from the company (Fossil India) which they outrightly refused saying that snapdeal is not their official partner. Long story short, I still have the watch with me. 

Would strongly suggest you to either write an email carefully or try to speak to a CC executive and get it solved there itself. 

2 minutes ago, adity said:

If it happened to me, I would escalate it to no end. Tweet, reddit everything. Ask the motherf**kers how they can expect me to go to the manufacturer for a 2k product. More so how tf do you even contact Sony for a counterfeit game. 

Yeah that's what i was thinking , there is no way to contact sony , and how TF is sony give some certificate ? Sellers get away with this , this is the new scamming trick , and because the number isnt huge as say phones , it will keep on going. Someone has to explain higher up's at amazon or a huge amount of gamers are gonna be scammed, which is bad for sony and gaming.

3 minutes ago, akashkhannabond007 said:

This doesn’t help at all. I was once delivered a fake Armani watch, it was from snapdeal though. They told me the same thing that get a counterfeit certificate from the company (Fossil India) which they outrightly refused saying that snapdeal is not their official partner. Long story short, I still have the watch with me. 

Would strongly suggest you to either write an email carefully or try to speak to a CC executive and get it solved there itself. 

Snapdeal is dead and rightly so. anyone who now orders from snapdeal is an idiot or a kid. I have no doubt that there own sellers have sold plenty fakes back in the day.

5 minutes ago, akashkhannabond007 said:

(Fossil India) which they outrightly refused saying that snapdeal is not their official partner.

This also happened with a friend regarding a godrej lock. They refused installation saying they are not official parterns.

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yeah that's what i was thinking , there is no way to contact sony , and how TF is sony give some certificate ? Sellers get away with this , this is the new scamming trick , and because the number isnt huge as say phones , it will keep on going. Someone has to explain higher up's at amazon or a huge amount of gamers are gonna be scammed, which is bad for sony and gaming.

Snapdeal is dead and rightly so. anyone who now orders from snapdeal is an idiot or a kid. I have no doubt that there own sellers have sold plenty fakes back in the day.

This also happened with a friend regarding a godrej lock. They refused installation saying they are not official parterns.

This was back in 2015 I think and that time there weren’t many fakes. Girlfriend had ordered it and wasn’t aware of much about it. It was a first copy and we only realised the problem after it gave troubles after a couple of months. The packing n shine and everything was like a genuine watch. 

27 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Start with Twitter. Tag Amazon, tag bezos.

Give them hell.

Send a mail to Bezos explaining what has happened here and how stupid it is to expect customers to reach out to corporates when Amazon is at fault.

Start a thread on reddit.

2 hours ago, djdgr8 said:

All set to receive my Ps5.Thankfully no fake discs by Amazon.

YXdhpyO.jpg

Start witj Miles. Next gen baby :punk:

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Cancelled my order of GOT and MM. Don't want to take a chance and the hassle after that. Getting a used copy of GOT locally for 1600. Dropped the idea of getting MM for now. Might order Demon Souls remake though. Game looks stunning and should be fun to play on the new system

Welcome to the club:punk:

3 minutes ago, akashkhannabond007 said:

This was back in 2015 I think and that time there weren’t many fakes. Girlfriend had ordered it and wasn’t aware of much about it. It was a first copy and we only realised the problem after it gave troubles after a couple of months. The packing n shine and everything was like a genuine watch. 

Yeah yeah im not pointing at you. It was a general statment bro. i got a fake jacket myself , it was its own seller and CS was absolute trash. and Fakes are gettting real good. Just look at those iphone fakes.

Link your tweet here in case you do tag them. If everyone of us retweets it or likes it, it will reach more eyes.

I already tweeted to which they replied with the above email. Here’s the link to tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yeah yeah im not pointing at you. It was a general statment bro. i got a fake jacket myself , it was its own seller and CS was absolute trash. and Fakes are gettting real good. Just look at those iphone fakes.

Ya ya bro not defending but I wish we had found it earlier so might as well have returned it. Best part was that the seller vanished after a few days. We even sent them a notice, tweeted, facebook and everything but last main just it with me because it was presented with a lot of love. I wear it sometimes because BKL ne price bhi pura 25k liya tha :ranting:

1 hour ago, PSFooty7 said:

jeff@amazon.com

Be articulate, clear, no profanity. Explain what the issue is, and how CC has responded, and how if this is their stance, you've to look at grievance cell or consumer court since this does not seem like an isolated incident. 

Be clear, but firm. 

You'll get a resolution. 

• Like 1