The Playstation 5 thread

44 minutes ago, iamgulshan said:

Please be extra cautious while buying anything on amazon and FK during this sale, specially electronic stuff. It's chaos out there with zero quality checks in existence from both the e-commerce sites. I was lucky enough to have no issues with my Last of us 2 special edition, but after seeing so many complaints, I have decided to halt my other purchases for now.

Hope my ps5 will be real ??‍♂️?

Yes got my LOU2 SE intact. Guess you can't fake special editions lol?

5 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Such a new low from retailer like Amazon, why the f**k should we be contacting them for some pirated f**kers job.

I think the only man who can get amazon eyeballs on this would be... Penis mightier than the sword they said. 

@quixote_1989 & me on the left. @rushaboswal calling "someone" 

#SirFakeWhy

images-jpeg-56.jpg

• Haha 1

Amazon Return Policy for Video Games - "This item is non-returnable due to consumable (digital) nature of the product. However, in the unlikely event of damaged, defective or different item delivered to you, we will provide a full refund or free replacement as applicable. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement."

https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202111910

Super Short Demo, Looks great and lot of attention to detail indoors.. should see how the frame rates will hold up outdoors.. God confused how to enter inventory mode as there was no prompt :doh:

Edited by Assassins Creed

I think the only man who can get amazon eyeballs on this would be... Penis mightier than the sword they said. 

[mention=13196]quixote_1989[/mention] & me on the left. [mention=21747]rushaboswal[/mention] calling "someone" 

#SirFakeWhy

images-jpeg-56.jpg

Surely you meant to add a space between “pen” and “is”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update: Just had a chat with Amazon customer care and they will be refunding in 3-5 days!! Thanks for all the help guys.

P.S. - Amazon usually goes through with the refunds, right? Like after telling the customer?

Just now, PSFooty7 said:

Update: Just had a chat with Amazon customer care and they will be refunding in 3-5 days!! Thanks for all the help guys.

P.S. - Amazon usually goes through with the refunds, right? Like after telling the customer?

You should receive a refund email too.

1 minute ago, PSFooty7 said:

Take a screenshot of the chat. And get it on mail. 3-5 days seems a bit long but not unheard of. I think you should get it.