The Playstation 5 thread

With farmer's protest and all, logistics efficiency has detoriated

Yeh but if stocks are coming well in time then the e-commerce sites have enough time to ensure the nearest hubs have the stocks by 1st to deliver on the 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Yeh but if stocks are coming well in time then the e-commerce sites have enough time to ensure the nearest hubs have the stocks by 1st to deliver on the 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope the speculation is correct

3 hours ago, PSFooty7 said:

What about claiming PS Plus Collection when you have US PS Plus subscription but the PS5 is Indian unit? Do we have to redeem it by creating an Indian PS Plus account ?

Hardware is universal, doesn't matter..your country is determined based on your PSN ID.. I have Dubai PS5 doesn't mean I create UAE ID

MS made free games f2p on Xbox after listening to community feedback. When Sony gonna listen and stop with their anti consumer policies? 

When my Pony brothers will ask Sony to make cloud save free? Charging money for cloud saves is  most retarded thing ever. 

And worst part is if you not subscribe to PS plus for 6 months,  they auto delete save from cloud.?

12 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

MS made free games f2p on Xbox after listening to community feedback. When Sony gonna listen and stop with their anti consumer policies? 

Not a PS Only gamer, but what you said is ridiculous. You call that "Listening to Consumers"? MS doubling the price, one of the heads (Maybe Nadella himself) sees the twitter reactions blow up and then immediately instructs his underlings to retract it and write an "Apology Tweet".

Or making F2P games free - which they are supposed to be right from the start - after what 8 years or so (16 years if you add in Xbox 360 years), as part of an "apology" for either trying to sneak in a price rise or earning "goodwill points" by making a ridiculous increase and then retracting it. Easy to get customers to accept if you increase price to an unreasonable standard first and then retract it or earn goodwill by again increasing to unacceptable levels and then removing it and claiming "We listened to fans". Easy Marketing 101.  

Man your standards of customer satisfaction are very low if that's all it takes for you to be satisfied.

Nah, I use Xbox and all, but I definitely wouldn't call the company that pioneered paid online, introduced the strategy of "buying out 3rd Party Exclusives" and claiming all timed exclusives to be full exclusives (False Marketing) to be customer friendly any time soon.

Edited by roun90

3 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Not a PS Only gamer, but what you said is ridiculous. You call that "Listening to Consumers"? MS doubling the price, one of the heads (Maybe Nadella himself) sees the twitter reactions blow up and then immediately instructs his underlings to retract it and write an "Apology Tweet".

Or making F2P games free - which they are supposed to be right from the start - after what 8 years or so (16 years if you add in Xbox 360 years), as part of an "apology" for either trying to sneak in a price rise or earning "goodwill points" by making a ridiculous increase and then retracting it. Easy to get customers to accept if you increase price to an unreasonable standard first and then retract it or earn goodwill by again increasing to unacceptable levels and then removing it and claiming "We listened to fans". Easy Marketing 101.  

Man your standards of customer satisfaction are very low if that's all it takes for you to be satisfied.

Nah, I use Xbox and all, but I definitely wouldn't call the company that pioneered paid online, introduced the strategy of "buying out 3rd Party Exclusives" and claiming all timed exclusives to be full exclusives (False Marketing) to be customer friendly any time soon.

Don't change subject. 

Bottom line MS changed their policy and thats what matters. Now  f2p games free on both consoles. 

Now, u tell me what do u think about Sony charging for cloud saves? You defend them on this?