The Playstation 5 thread

16 hours ago, rohit3221 said:

Here you go.

My 2 cents - When I got the case, It seemed like it was a tad bit smaller for the DualSense, but the case did "adapt" in a few days.

I do not keep anything in the pouch inside the case just to give the controller some space. 

IMG-20210122-212909.jpg
IMG-20210122-212946.jpg
IMG-20210122-212957.jpg
IMG-20210122-213127.jpg
IMG-20210122-213139.jpg
IMG-20210122-213232.jpg
IMG-20210122-213237.jpg

what thumb grips are those btw

i have both my v1 ds4 thumb grips f**ked off to abyss 

i tried some but those kept coming off 

what thumb grips are those btw

i have both my v1 ds4 thumb grips f**ked off to abyss 

i tried some but those kept coming off 
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00M80DI8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8J-cGbKK2Y2F1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I got them in 2017 for ₹299.
Used them on DS4 and now on the Sense. Even though they used to slip out sometimes on the DS4 but on the Sense they seem to be pretty solid. Could be because the controller itself is new.

13 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Don't change subject. 

Bottom line MS changed their policy and thats what matters. Now  f2p games free on both consoles. 

Now, u tell me what do u think about Sony charging for cloud saves? You defend them on this? 

Not changing the subject. But OK - will play by your rules. The next time Sony doubles the price of PS+ and retracts it after 1 day of Twitter outrage is when you will see Cloud Saves free. Or maybe after 16 years of paid Cloud Storage. Happy?

Even without PS+, you do have the option of taking back ups on a pen drive you do know that right?

4 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00M80DI8G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8J-cGbKK2Y2F1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Used them on DS4 and now on the Sense. Even though they used to slip out sometimes on the DS4 but on the Sense they seem to be pretty solid. Could be because the controller itself is new.

Thanks

Its super frustrating when the thumb grips slip out on my ds4 

hope dualsense holds properly 

this wouldnt be a problem if the rubber ware is minimal ;-;

39 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

These aren't available. Any other set of grips which might be available and be of good quality?

39 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Not changing the subject. But OK - will play by your rules. The next time Sony doubles the price of PS+ and retracts it after 1 day of Twitter outrage is when you will see Cloud Saves free. Or maybe after 16 years of paid Cloud Storage. Happy?

Even without PS+, you do have the option of taking back ups on a pen drive you do know that right?

See Sony has more anti consumer policies and worst part is people like you defend them. 

Only bad MS policy now is paid multiplayer. Rest all fixed.

But List of bad Sony policies are bigger now-

1 -Sony refund is bad or non existent. 

2-Sony charges for cloud saves and if you dont use plus for like year or so, they can auto remove your cloud saves.

3- Paid multiplayer (which is on all platforms, so can ignore this)

4- They only platform owner charging 70$ for games. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

These aren't available. Any other set of grips which might be available and be of good quality?
Haven't used any other thumb grip personally.
It's available at my location on croma.
Try checking if it's available at your address
https://www.croma.com/orb-thumb-grip-controller-for-sony-ps4-black-/p/204377

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

How many people actually need a refund ? This only came into light due to CP2077

2-Sony charges for cloud saves and if you dont use plus for like year or so, they can auto remove your cloud saves.

Edited by scuderiaT1fos1

See Sony has more anti consumer policies and worst part is people like you defend them. 

More like - 

1) Consoles have a bad refund system. Only systems worth a damn are PC Stores like Steam, Epic and GoG

2)Cloud Saves are a luxury. Unlike F2P Games, Cloud Saves are not a guarantee. Sony and Nintendo have paid cloud saves. Rest don't. Aso F2P games became free like yesterday after 16 years, whereas it's free on all other platforms since forever. No points to MS for this at all.

3) Paid MP - We will not ignore this. MS started this, and forced both Sony and Nintendo to go along or face Shareholder's wrath and MS is still it's champion. Best is all PC stores (Steam/GoG/Epic/Uplay/EA - all of which have free MP)

4) Even MS is charging 70$. Come back to me when all Next Gen only 3rd parties on Xbox - which are not on GP - are also at $60 and only Sony charges $70

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, roun90 said:

More like - 

1) Consoles have a bad refund system. Only systems worth a damn are PC Stores like Steam, Epic and GoG

2)Cloud Saves are a luxury. Unlike F2P Games, Cloud Saves are not a guarantee. Sony and Nintendo have paid cloud saves. Rest don't. Aso F2P games became free like yesterday after 16 years, whereas it's free on all other platforms since forever. No points to MS for this at all.

3) Paid MP - We will not ignore this. MS started this, and forced both Sony and Nintendo to go along or face Shareholder's wrath and MS is still it's champion. Best is all PC stores (Steam/GoG/Epic/Uplay/EA - all of which have free MP)

4) Even MS is charging 70$. Come back to me when all Next Gen only 3rd parties on Xbox - which are not on GP - are also at $60 and only Sony charges $70

Have you heard about Gamepass?? /s

Oh yeah forgot to add as well - 

5) Sony is the only company giving you free PSN name changes. On Xbox you are stuck with your name of X12653496 unless you cough up 700 Rs each time for the privilege.

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Have you heard about Gamepass?? /s

Yup, the Standard Argument. GP is an amazing service. But to act like it has 100% of the entire game library in the industry is ridiculous. Telling that only Sony has any new Next Gen only game at the moment as well.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

Haven't used any other thumb grip personally.
It's available at my location on croma.
Try checking if it's available at your address
https://www.croma.com/orb-thumb-grip-controller-for-sony-ps4-black-/p/204377

Oh yes. I've have orb thumb grips since the ps4 launch. Work perfectly with dualsense. 

9 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Oh yeah forgot to add as well - 

5) Sony is the only company giving you free PSN name changes. On Xbox you are stuck with your name of X12653496 unless you cough up 700 Rs each time for the privilege.

It's paid on PSN after the first free name change is done

• Like 2