The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

What offer is this? Free games from an earlier month of Playstation plus?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

He has redeemed (added those games to library) already. 

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

I can't. Am subbed to PS+. 

Logged in the app, went to GoW, and it's showing me 1499. 

Arre bhai bhai. Too much misinformation being spread. The PS collection games can only be redeemed from a ps5. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

I just checked and found out that I redeemed that free Journey and Nathan collection offer quite a while back. Always wanted to play earlier UCs.

Might be considered heresy  around here but you might wanna skip UC1 I feel the game doesn't really hold up. I forced myself to finish the game 2 years back just so that I am familiar with the characters but they are pretty one note the whole game. You can watch a youtube recap and you will be fine for UC 2 & 3 which are miles better in comparison.

Edited by djdgr8
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I can't. Am subbed to PS+. 

Logged in the app, went to GoW, and it's showing me 1499. 

That's under ps plus collection and not the monthly games we get under ps plus. Can you check shadow of the tomb raider. Are you able to claim that for free. (You should be able to)

2 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

That's under ps plus collection and not the monthly games we get under ps plus. Can you check shadow of the tomb raider. Are you able to claim that for free. (You should be able to)

I claimed it via app. Just went to its page on app and had add to library option and now it shows in the purchased section.

5 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I could claim the monthly games via web too. 

PS collection is only on PS5 as @Jigsaw said. 

11 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I could claim the monthly games via web too. 

PS collection is only on PS5 as @Jigsaw said. 

And bro the ps collection is here to stay unless you decide to dump ninty and get a ps5 3 years from now. Bugsnax was the only timed redeemable game. Otherwise the rest should remain static unless the Wise minds at Sony decide otherwise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

I just checked and found out that I redeemed that free Journey and Nathan collection offer quite a while back. Always wanted to play earlier UCs.

This 'Play At Home' initiative by Sony literally made me plug back my PS4 which was just sitting there collecting dust for almost a year. 

Masterstroke by Sony to do this in April, when WFH started to became normal. 

48 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

And bro the ps collection is here to stay unless you decide to dump ninty and get a ps5 3 years from now. Bugsnax was the only timed redeemable game. Otherwise the rest should remain static unless the Wise minds at Sony decide otherwise. 

I found out about Ps Collection only some days back. I was shocked to find out that this service existed for Ps5 lol Thankfully I didn't buy games that are already there on Ps Collection but I did manage to pick up the Ps subscription for 2250 bucks for 12 months :D