The Playstation 5 thread

13 minutes ago, Maverik said:

Got an email from RD and it says Shipped...shipped...shipped :). Coming from Gr. Thane. Estimated date of delivery is 4 Feb. Should arrive sooner as I am in Mumbai

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Check the tracking code on delhivery website! It's saying ETA 3rd feb for me on the delhivery website

Check the tracking code on delhivery website! It's saying ETA 3rd feb for me on the delhivery website
You are right. Delhivery website says 3rd Feb but email says 4th. In either case, RD has surpassed my expectations by a significantly huge margin :)

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, SneakyFunk said:

That's the frustrating part with Amazon. They probably have the best logistics of all the retailers/etailers with capability to deliver anywhere across India in a day or two. Its just that they need to actually ship the consoles. 

Amazon played safe by giving date till 11th where as Flipkart gave dates based on location. So Flipkart is bound to ship fast while Amazon has no urgency to do so.

Edited by godspeed

2 minutes ago, sid56 said:

sahi mein, kal subah se refresh kar raha hun

Bhai main raat bhar soya nahi...Abhi i work in a high risk environment... Work pe focus nahi hai.... Ek galti se crores chale jayenge bank ke... Bc nanga karke chorenge amazon wale.. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Arrived in Pune:dance: Will wait till 11am for Out for Delivery message or go to warehouse myself.

If it has reached to your nearest/final Bluedart location and it doesn't show out for delivery by 12PM, just go to bluedart directly and collect it . Sometimes lazy bluedart agents delay one day to deliver.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, funjabi said:

Haha - Let's hope so. Almost everyone I knew has it packed/shipped already.

Maybe it had to do something with the address change.

I am good as long as I get it by Friday evening as won't have time to play before Friday night anyway :bounce:

Shipped :wOOtjumpy: Bolathana :thumbsup:

• Like 2