The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Angad. said:

Same here!! Feeling very let down by Amazon! Never expected it to be the last ones to ship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.

Koi logix croma ka number do. I'm going to go there right now

Ek to pata nahi wifey ne kya kya amazon se order kar rakha hai. Every hour I get a message about order being dispatched and when I actually open to message expecting a ps5, there’s a freaking toy for the kids [emoji2357][emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I just called up Croma, Logix Mall, Noida. 

The guy said he has 6 pieces in stock, at the warehouse. If you pre-order physically today (i.e. via store), they can get it delivered by tomorrow. 

Peeps in Noida can try if they want. 

I just came back from the Croma Store, acc. to him the stock has dispatched from their Mundka warehouse, around 30-40kms away and generally it reaches the store on the next day. So he will be able to provide me tomorrow. I told him that I have taken a week off because you said it will be delivered on 2nd and any delay is unacceptable.

I don't trust him so gotta wait.

Also, he told me that every unit available is now accounted in the system, so any store will be able to sell those. I won't trust the Noida guy to guarantee one if you go their physically.

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

I tried calling the nearby Croma. They refused.

Logix wale kaat na rhe ho.

I remember at time of oneplus 8 pro i was being lured by croma saket wale ki sir payment karo min 25k and oneplus 8 pro warehouse main pada hai kal parso miljayega aapko.

I told them ill wait mangwao yahi will pay full only and take in hand delivery. 

Next 1-2 days bhi same drama tha. I know one guy who paid them waited for extended time beyond their commitment. So dont trust the store wale they just want store revenue and dont care afterwards

Just now, SkinTightTuna said:

I remember at time of oneplus 8 pro i was being lured by croma saket wale ki sir payment karo min 25k and oneplus 8 pro warehouse main pada hai kal parso miljayega aapko.

Next 1-2 days bhi same drama tha. I know one guy who paid them waited for extended time beyond their commitment. So dont trust the store wale they just want store revenue and dont care afterwards

Yeah, makes sense

THe nearby store told me all pre-ordered units are accounted for :(

No chance for cancellations.

keenan ivory wayans no GIF

12 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Whitefield bhai.

OT:- Will go to Sony World (Koramangla) today evening for pickup if possible. :wOOtjumpy:

Very nice you are near my house, I will come. Pick the console once you get it from Koramangala and hand you my console when Amazon delivers :lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

The ITR audit of the person who owns the land of Croma Saket, falls under my dad's jurisdiction. Mereko nhi mila kal toh khel khatam uska.

Demons' Souls, Spider-Man and PS5 controller out for delivery from Flipkart. Holyshit. 

I tried to order PS5 during pre-order day on Flipkart but it said "your pincode isn't serviceable".

Edited by Karooo