The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Angad. said:

Man, felt so bad reading this reply from Amazon CC representative. Him thanking me just for talking normally makes me wonder what these guys must be going through today with the ps5 buyers emoji20.png

befa7f026481d7bdb247eff04755098d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(

2 minutes ago, Angad. said:

Man, felt so bad reading this reply from Amazon CC representative. Him thanking me just for talking normally makes me wonder what these guys must be going through today with the ps5 buyers emoji20.png

No offense to anyone here, most people who are abusing amazon CC are kids who do not know how to behave (mostly in the 16-23 age range)

6 minutes ago, Angad. said:

I don't think it's about PS5. People are jerks in general. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Same dude, unless GTS can give you some discount. Ask them. Yes should buy right now for Jan games...

Yeah - bought it off PS Store itself for 2999. Also redeemed the January games as they are ending at 3:30 PM IST. Will buy FIFA 21 once I get the console now as friends have been pestering me for the Pro Clubs mode :D 

10 minutes ago, SuperT said:

My RD order is out for delivery.
It was shipped from near Manesar in the morning and should.reach me today max by 6pm.

My RD order was shipped from Bhiwandi in the morning, not sure if I will get it today. I think Most likely I will get it by tomorrow, since its not showing out for delivery yet. They have given the expected date of 4th for me. what date was mentioned for you initially?

:wallbash:

Why didn't I order from RD !?
Much better than Amazon, I agree, I did not expect them to deliver today. But it's Delhivery so you never know they might just deliver tomorrow wven though it's out for delivery has happened with me before with Delhivery.
My RD order was shipped from Bhiwandi in the morning, not sure if I will get it today. I think Most likely I will get it by tomorrow, since its not showing out for delivery yet. They have given the expected date of 4th for me. what date was mentioned for you initially?
Yes it was showing 4th Feb but suddenly the status changed to 2nd Feb one hour ago and shows out for delivery.

Just now, SuperT said:

Much better than Amazon, I agree, I did not expect them to deliver today. But it's Delhivery so you never know they might just deliver tomorrow wven though it's out for delivery has happened with me before with Delhivery. Yes it was showing 4th Feb but suddenly the status changed to 2nd Feb one hour ago and shows out for delivery.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Just now, SuperT said:

Much better than Amazon, I agree, I did not expect them to deliver today. But it's Delhivery so you never know they might just deliver tomorrow wven though it's out for delivery has happened with me before with Delhivery. Yes it was showing 4th Feb but suddenly the status changed to 2nd Feb one hour ago and shows out for delivery.

Of late Delhivery has been prompt and don't usually miss the delivery date displayed on tracking screen. THey almost never deliver before that date though

200.gif
I wouldn't get my hopes very high specially coz it's Delhivery
Of late Delhivery has been prompt and don't usually miss the delivery date displayed on tracking screen. THey almost never deliver before that date though
I hope that is the case and it gets delivered today. However, they messed up with an order for me last week.