The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, HundredProofSam said:

Anyone who manages to get a PS5 from launch stock should consider themselves very lucky even if it takes a few days to reach.

The stories I heard today are insane. Politicians, cricketers, movie stars are hounding Sony for PS5s and there’s just no stock left :loco:

I can sell my PS5 to Virat Kohli for a premium, and while at it, i will autograph it too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

Anyone who manages to get a PS5 from launch stock should consider themselves very lucky even if it takes a few days to reach.

The stories I heard today are insane. Politicians, cricketers, movie stars are hounding Sony for PS5s and there’s just no stock left :loco:

Lol, I'm assuming it's their kids causing a ruckus. 

This sparks joy. 

1 minute ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Sab on road shipments hai no air shipments for medium to heavy items 

Yes all on road. Air se bhejenge toh inko ghanta kuch milna he fhir.

2 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Movie banni chaiye fhir to ispe XD

1 minute ago, HundredProofSam said:

They aren’t calling Sony because they want bill and warranty. They’re calling because they want it for free. They’re so used to getting everything free that they just don’t expect to have to buy anything anymore.

Does them right.

Also politician hona zruri hai? IRS chlega toh bta dena mereko, will ask for a free one too. Lol.