The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

They aren’t calling Sony because they want bill and warranty. They’re calling because they want it for free. They’re so used to getting everything free that they just don’t expect to have to buy anything anymore.

Sad state of affairs tbh. 

Good Sony went the online route. All orders locked more or less. 

Actually I am in no rush, but pretty disappointed with Amazon the way they handled it. I am past that age that these kind of things used to excite me, but feeling bad for the younger members of the group, they deserved better. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

He managed to get one. Others weren’t so lucky 

Nope, for themselves.

any knowledge on why nothing has dropped on amazon  ?

i am sure there would have been more thn few cancellations..

7 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

They aren’t calling Sony because they want bill and warranty. They’re calling because they want it for free. They’re so used to getting everything free that they just don’t expect to have to buy anything anymore.

Rich beggars :ranting:

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Actually I am in no rush, but pretty disappointed with Amazon the way they handled it. I am past that age that these kind of things used to excite me, but feeling bad for the younger members of the group, they deserved better. 

Pretty much summed up my feelings. A lot of young members are going into mass hysteria over in the PS5 discord :ko:

8 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

Ya a friend of mine who setsup new Showrooms for a shoe brand, tells me these jokers when they come for inaugurations, carry back bags full of shoes, without paying a rupee. f**kers make crores and still want everything free.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Ya a friend of mine who setsup new Showrooms for a shoe brand, tells me these jokers when they come for inaugurations, carry back bags full of shoes, without paying a rupee. f**kers make crores and still want everything free.

That's how they stay rich. But yeah they got a very low mentality.

5 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

same. 6 years back i was like many here

ya, 10-11 years back i remember sitting in a gaming shop for 12 hrs straight to get a copy of gears 2. i remember @Keyofx and @Agent 47 were there too. Those were the days.

Edited by AtheK
  • Haha 1