The Playstation 5 thread

6 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

The guys that have their amazon orders shipped already.

Did you ordered the console and a game or accessory for ps5 too?

Or just the standalone console.

Of all the shipments i have seen of amazon on twitter i have seen all people that have a game or accessory as well. Seems amazon is prioritising them and not the time of order.

Mine is just PS5. I ordered some games just now, the console shipped at 5:45 pm-ish. 

The guys that have their amazon orders shipped already.
Did you ordered the console and a game or accessory for ps5 too?

Or just the standalone console.

Of all the shipments i have seen of amazon on twitter i have seen all people that have a game or accessory as well. Seems amazon is prioritising them and not the time of order.

Console and game shipped together though they were separate orders with a few days gap between them.

9 minutes ago, SkinTightTuna said:

Of all stories i have heard of being shipped. All of them have a game or accessory being ordered days a part. But are being shipped out as a bundle. 

Same for me. Separate orders with few days apart

Is anyone using Creative G6 with PS4 or PS5?

Edited by TheMonark

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

Arey Bina photo ke Maja nae. Photu dala Karo , and congrats. All that anxiety paid of lol ?

Finally it did! ?

Here's my bedroom setup!

https://imgur.com/a/rbUFYz2

Initial impressions: I just hope there is some form of additional warranty on those triggers lol. The adaptive triggers are crazy good. Scared about breaking them though. Just played some Astro Playroom and loving the dualsense!

Just wanted to ask, are there any known bugs or strict no-nos which can brick the console? I had read about some rest mode bug which was bricking the consoles so was concerned. Also is it safe to keep games for downloading overnight?

And thanks to all of you I managed to get the console! Wouldn't have been possible without your help! Looking forward to game with each and every one of you :D . Always ready for a game of FIFA so hit me up!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Finally it did! ?

Here's my bedroom setup!

Initial impressions: I just hope there is some form of additional warranty on those triggers lol. The adaptive triggers are crazy good. Scared about breaking them though. Just played some Astro Playroom and loving the dualsense!

Just wanted to ask, are there any known bugs or strict no-nos which can brick the console? I had read about some rest mode bug which was bricking the consoles so was concerned. Also is it safe to keep games for downloading overnight?

And thanks to all of you I managed to get the console! Wouldn't have been possible without your help! Looking forward to game with each and every one of you :D . Always ready for a game of FIFA so hit me up!

Tv kab upgrade karoge sir?

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So if i order an dualsense now il get it by 4th assured, on amazon

but jo 20th ko kiya he wo abhi tak dispatch bhi nae hua and it will be delivered by 11th.?
What kind of idiotic bullcrap is this?

Tum nahi samjhoge :cry:

8 minutes ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Finally it did! ?

Here's my bedroom setup!

Oh, boy you desperately need a good TV for that beast. 

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Tv kab upgrade karoge sir?

Monitor hai :P

For now its perfect! Fits in well with the room and I've gamed on it for the past 6-7 years now I think :D

If I need the big screen, then have a 48" in the hall room ?. Not 4k but I'm happy with 1080p for now. Jab kharab hoga fir 4k