The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

Imagine all these 'extra' orders getting shipped & delivered, with no change in PS5 status :giggle:

j/k wish y'all the best.

Tum bahut hass rahe ho :chair:

Serves right, amazon needs cancellations :chair:

1 minute ago, quixote_1989 said:

Imagine all these 'extra' orders getting shipped & delivered, with no change in PS5 status :giggle:

j/k wish y'all the best.

Yehi hona hai bro

1 minute ago, kittoo said:

Legend.

Let us know if this changes anything. I will also order MM in case it makes your PS ship.

Yes, will update. 

What if both of them shipped together? Mine was shipped with the game in the same box.
Hogi toh sealed pack hi na. Would cancel it before i even take the delivery as long as both get shipped togethet. Ek baar ship hojayen toh wapis leke thodi chale jayenge

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, sid56 said:

Ho gaya, ab dekhte hai mera khoon kaise saadega Amazon.

P9NHv8L.png

Bhai Amazon inn dono games ko ek saath bhej dega most likely with no change in PS5 status. 

My PS5 was ordered and delivered without any games. I ordered games only after PS5 shipped. 

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Yeah. Got this during setup. 

Nice! Yeah i had a lot of trouble with Sackboy. I think even now i have both versions installed on my console. LOL. Maybe now i can get rid of the PS4 version.

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I didn't notice. Lol. Just checked from the CC. 

I thought this was known ? 

Also f**king pain moving from Switch controller to DS. Different placement of main buttons. Keep on hitting back all the time. :lol:

I face this almost every hour between windows and mac... Have to adjust my muscle memory so often for the keyboard. :giggle:

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Bhai Amazon inn dono games ko ek saath bhej dega most likely with no change in PS5 status. 

My PS5 was ordered and delivered without any games. I ordered games only after PS5 shipped. 

Dekhte hai bhai, refuse kar dunga delivery

26 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Tum bahut hass rahe ho :chair:

:P

Here's something to make you feel better. Start reading about my FKart-XSX order saga from here, till the end. You will understand why I am laughing now.

Check mine also here - @Assassins Creed - Full Story

https://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56120-the-xbox-series-x-s-thread/&do=findComment&comment=2429747

Edited by Assassins Creed

14 minutes ago, kittoo said:

I had pre-ordered Demons Souls on 26th Jan. Hasnt mattered jackshit. Both are stuck in preparing to dispatch :(

Shall I try ordering Miles Morales? Pata pada woh aa gaya but console nahi aaya.

Cancel the pre order demon souls and re order again. This idiots don't know what preorders mean , and are Shipping latest orders first. Idiots of the highest order.

6 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

:P

Here's something to make you feel better. Start reading about my FKart-XSX order saga from here, till the end. You will understand why I am laughing now.

Just realized how many posts there were :lol:  . So, here's the conclusion->

Spoiler

Also, @Assassins Creed 's prophecy

• Haha 1