The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yeah that game is not officially supported. It's listed as so

Thank god the XSX is not in stock, warna I would have bought that during this time.

10 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Yeah that game is not officially supported. It's listed as so

Thank god the XSX is not in stock, warna I would have bought that during this time.

Same here man, this is so annoying that I was searching for a series S lol

Something's definitely up with Amazon. My order which was preparing for dispatch since 31st Jan early morning suddenly changed to Yet to dispatch immediately after buying a controller and a media remote.
Also I've chosen Cash on delivery for the two accessories so that doesn't seem to matter.
I'm definitely not getting an additional 8.5k worth of accessories which I don't need. Even if everything arrives together can I just accept the prepaid package and reject the COD ones?

Sent from my M2007J3SI using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, SneakyFunk said:

Something's definitely up with Amazon. My order which was preparing for dispatch since 31st Jan early morning suddenly changed to Yet to dispatch immediately after buying a controller and a media remote.
Also I've chosen Cash on delivery for the two accessories so that doesn't seem to matter.
I'm definitely not getting an additional 8.5k worth of accessories which I don't need. Even if everything arrives together can I just accept the prepaid package and reject the COD ones?

Sent from my M2007J3SI using Tapatalk

If everything comes bundled then they have the same trackingID,  don't think tab reject kar sakte hain 

Sucks for us -_-

2 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Third class hai amazon!! PS5 toh aya nahi, sala GOT ka fake copy deliver hua hai.. looks like home made disc.. chadarmod!!!

I had a MM fake delivered which they offered to replace and I got another fake as replacement.

Kuch toh major ghapla chal raha hai boss.:thumbdown:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

With god's grace

Finally something got delivered from Amazon

Here we goooooo

Oh Shooooot!! Sir yeh to nakli disc hai

IMG-20210204-111028.jpg

WTF how low has Amazon fallen?! This is some bullshit

1 minute ago, Aloy said:

Most likely another seller scamming Amazon, or something. Highly unikely that amazon is selling these discs

Just now, Aloy said:

Exactly bro! Like don't they have QC or some checks.. that too this is from Cloudtail:wallbash:

I got my refund e-mail thankfully! Will keep the fake copy as collection to all the good time we had on this thread and laugh about it 20-30 yrs from now!

May be I'll gift it to my kid on his/her 18th buddday:rofl:

• Like 1

Exactly the reason I ponied up extra to get the PS5 copies of MM and Sackboy. At least no fakes right now. 

Also, inventory commingling. This is happening to more stuff than just games. Soap, shampoo etc, all FMCG stuff is f**ked. And nobody cares. 

• Like 1

Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

Exactly bro! Like don't they have QC or some checks.. that too this is from Cloudtail:wallbash:

I got my refund e-mail thankfully! Will keep the fake copy as collection to all the good time we had on this thread and laugh about it 20-30 yrs from now!

May be I'll gift it to my kid on his/her 18th buddday:rofl:

Will you be brave enough to test the contents of the disc before gifting?

• Haha 1