The Playstation 5 thread

Update -

Had two shipments coming Via delhivery one was charging dock second ps5. Charging dock is now at local hub. Ps5 isnt. Contacted delhivery and TIL this idiots have another warehouse for big parcels. Its far from here so parcel aj milne se raha , kal hi milega. Why would they have 3 Big a** godowns in kolhapur and still wont deliver parcels the same day is beyond me. Ek aur din rukjao ab bc :(

• Like 1

Just now, rushaboswal said:

I think kisi ke pass purane jamana ka writex ka stock pada he . Usme game ki ek 4k image burn karke sabko bhej raha he lmao XD How does amazon afford to loose so much money is beyond me. Jeff takle ke pass jyada hi pada he lagta he 

4K image bhi nahi, aray diwalie ke patakey ka packaging isse zyada clear hota hai.

So this delivery guy called me around 8 AM, while i was still sleeping, i went downstairs collected the dic, with sleepy eyes, open a little bit of package and saw the disc, and i was like - NAKALI HAI BC! threw it and went back to sleep

Edited by Arthur Morgan

1 minute ago, sid56 said:

Did it at 12:30AM, It went into “not yet despatched” within 5-10 minutes then into “preparing for dispatch” in the next hour. Latest status update happened 30 minutes back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh kya ch****a pa hai, Amazon should like offline retailers have clearly said we would take preorders only if you order a game/ accessory.

Is there any difference between "preparing to dispatch" and "dispatching now"? Because with how Amazon has handled all this, they can flip it at any moment.

My packing slip has been generated so that means the order is already packed and awaiting pickup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk