The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, abhi90 said:

There's something that @Bird Bird Bird was telling about items with same ASIN number are dispatched from the closest location irrespective of the seller. It's an internationally used tactic to scam. No idea if this is the case here.

You never know kya nikle :fear: 

Yeah. Just google Amazon Inventory Commingling. 

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Has anyone on this forum got only console from Amazon i.e. without any game or accessories??

Me. 

Just now, abhi90 said:

nahi, amazon is being a grade A douchebag

Yeah, that's what is confusing to me. Either this is a coincidence or there is something fishy going on here. I have been a patient bear so far and will continue to do so till the end date. No way am I going through these shenanigans to push it through. 

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yeah, that's what is confusing to me. Either this is a coincidence or there is something fishy going on here. I have been a patient bear so far and will continue to do so till the end date. No way am I going through these shenanigans to push it through. 

I've already ordered and canceled 5 times. It's more than enough. Aana hai to aaye warna jaaye bhaad mein.

If they would have mentioned that bundles have higher preiority then it would have made sense, but no. Amazon is a idiot.

9 minutes ago, sid56 said:

Needs to be the same seller and same allotment center for it to work. Both ordered need to be prepaid too, they’ll pack them together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then I guess the only option for me is Miles Morales as I already had pre-ordered Demons Souls.

And I don't think I will be able to cancel only the game if they ship them together. Individual ship kar diya toh I can cancel it, right?

Edited by kittoo

Just now, abhi90 said:

I've already ordered and canceled 5 times. It's more than enough. Aana hai to aaye warna jaaye bhaad mein.

If they would have mentioned that bundles have higher preiority then it would have made sense, but no. Amazon is a idiot.

Exactly! Let's wait till the date provided and see how this plays out. Then we go Rambo. :P 

Just now, Gaurav said:

Is anybody left with preparing for dispatch status or everyone have got their order status changed by ordering a game.

ME ME ME

"Prearing for f**king dispatch"

Just now, Ethan_Hunt said:

Exactly! Let's wait till the date provided and see how this plays out. Then we go Rambo. :P 

sylvester stallone rambo GIF by Hollywood Suiter

Tum kar hi galat rahe ho, cod se nahi chalega. 100% chalega as soon as you place a prepaid next day delivery order. Both items will come in one box.

Order miles morales (prepaid) and the status changed to not yet dispatched.

However there is something even more interesting which points towards the fact that adding a game/accessory indeed is impacting the console order as well. As soon as you purchase the game/accessory you would notice that the option of ‘display invoice’ is no longer there for the ps5 as well once the order is placed (you can even try this by trying to order the game but not entering the otp, which results in the order being generated for the game with retry payment option).

Kuch to lafda hai for sure

My Theory - I think there is stock but for whatever reason they aren't shipping it yet. Maybe waiting for it to reach all FCs or not a priority because of 11th last date.

Somehow placing an order for a PS5 related product is tricking their system into pushing the 2 products as one order because the timeline for the 2nd product is not restricted by the same rules that are being applied to the PS5.

Also probably why this trick has not worked in the South (no cases as far as I can see)

18 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

You also ordered MM, though ordered sepaarately

16 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

In your pick there were two games also.

Console shipped at 5:46 PM on 2nd Feb. 

Games ordered at 8:01 PM on 2nd Feb. 

Unless Amazon is a precog, I don't see the any connection.