The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, SuperT said:

So if I buy a PS4 version mm and want to upgrade it to PS5 version then I need to make a pan account (uk) and then download the upgrade and then play on my main account ???

That's what it looks like.

Unless someone else can try as well because all of the Ps4 discs in India are of Region 2, afaik.

5 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

BC delhivery guy has blocked my number :ranting::ranting::ranting: kya hutiya service he . 

All these delay by delivery guys reminds me of the bonkers stories from the US during the PS5 launch there. Delivery peeps vanishing with trucks and vans full of PS5s to make quick buck.  

16 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Whatttttttt !! 13k ? are u serious:blink:

We pay around 10-12k in Kolkata during summer April-July. Per unit costs are ₹7.4 to ₹8.9 depending on how much units one is consuming, former is for under 300 units, and the latter for over 300 units.

Running AC the 14-15 hours every freaking day.

Once you set it up, can you check and tell if the spider man remastered dlc is available on indian account with this ps5 disc.

My main account is in PSN US so all I can tell you is that on trying to upgrade to ultimate edition it gives error which is to be expected as disc region and my account region are not matching.

My main account is in PSN US so all I can tell you is that on trying to upgrade to ultimate edition it gives error which is to be expected as disc region and my account region are not matching.

Make one Indian account please [emoji51][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

f**k all the logic.. Bangalore Dispatching now :panic::panic:

@kruzzo :wOOtjumpy:

Screenshot_20210204-220152_Amazon.jpg

while me, looking at preparing for dispatch.

image.png

Just that just have something so much bigger lined up for sunday, that my attention is not even on PS5.