The Playstation 5 thread

11 minutes ago, AtheK said:

@HundredProofSamĀ you have something to give away right, give it to the person who receives his PS5 last.

Ā 

He has to as a proof, show he ordered it on pre order date, and then show delivery date.Ā 

:rolleyes:Ā ahem ahem

6 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

My order, going to Kruzzo, meinĀ baitke idhar yahi kar raha hoo, than playing on itĀ :rofl:

Ā 

Assassins' FK order going to me. I get updates from him on shipping before I get a chance to check them on EkartĀ :rofl:

Everyone is super helpful & excitedĀ :wub:

• Haha 1

Ā 
Atleast yours is shipped, My Oled screen has a burn in now which reads "Preparing to Dispatch"
My Amazon order for media remote bought from Cloudtail buy shipped via freaking India Post. I have never received things sold by Cloudtail or Appario via India Post. And I can't even track it. Customer care saying thay the tracking ID is wrong [emoji3517][emoji3517][emoji3517]

c64822714d55ae73ecfd406c7d99f425.jpg
  • Haha 5

India post se bc Aadhar card toh dhang se deliver nhi kia jaataĀ :panic:
Ā 
Don't be surprised when postman uncle arrives with your package and says "Bhaiya baksheesh ya Inaam? Itni door se laaya aapke liye!"
Ushike liye yeh kharid ke rakkha hai,

08ca6b94c0681236155ac8c433490fd9.jpg
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Angad. said:

If itā€™s COD, let the items come. Open the packing (you can do that with cod items to check) and then reject the disc. If the delivery guy objects show him the two different order numbers and say one is paid so you are keeping the paid one and letting go the cod one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pakka? koi panga nahi hai