The Playstation 5 thread

7 hours ago, AtheK said:

@HundredProofSam you have something to give away right, give it to the person who receives his PS5 last.

He has to as a proof, show he ordered it on pre order date, and then show delivery date. 

I'm definitely going to win this, though a part of me suspects mine might get cancelled altogether.

5 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

If I make my PS+ account (PS5) a primary account on my brother's PS4, will he have access to all my games including the ones which were given to PS5 users as part of ps+ collection? Can it risk any form of ban to my account or something? Can it cause any issues?

PS+ collection is exclusive to PS5 

Wow. So apparently it also works on PS4 if you share the same primary account. Didn't know that. Always thought it was exclusive to PS5. 

And Sony bans users who sell their PS+ collection accounts to multiple people. 

You wouldn’t risk a ban if you share your account with one other person. 

Edited by VamosReva
correction

5 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

If I make my PS+ account (PS5) a primary account on my brother's PS4, will he have access to all my games including the ones which were given to PS5 users as part of ps+ collection? Can it risk any form of ban to my account or something? Can it cause any issues?

Shouldn't be a problem. I am doing the same thing with my sister. You can have a primary PS5 and PS4 and can share the PS+ collection on both systems.

There is a setting though to enable him to sign directly into his account which will prevent you from getting logged out of your PS5 erytime he logs in to the PS4 because the primary account logs in by default.

This is all theory based on whatever I could find online. Still waiting for Amazon to deliver my PS5 to validate it. 

23 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

No. 
PS+ collection is exclusive to PS5. 

And Sony bans users who sell their PS+ collection accounts to multiple people. 

You wouldn’t risk a ban if you share your account with one other person. 

The ban happened for people who did it the other way around which in this case would be if his brother logged in to his PS5 claimed the games and then continued to play them on his PS4. 

Think it also had something to do with lots of sign ins on the same system from multiple geolocations.

Here @Lazyboy8134 is the primary account on both systems so there is no issue.

Edited by Crhysis

Shouldn't be a problem. I am doing the same thing with my sister. You can have a primary PS5 and PS4 and can share the PS+ collection on both systems.

There is a setting though to enable him to sign directly into his account which will prevent you from getting logged out of your PS5 erytime he logs in to the PS4 because the primary account logs in by default.

This is all theory based on whatever I could find online. Still waiting for Amazon to deliver my PS5 to validate it. 
I can confirm this.

I use my PS Plus account on PS5.
My account is also activated as primary on my brother's PS4. He has access to all of PS Plus collection and Monthly games.

The only caveat being he needs to login to my account to start the download of any game. Once downloaded, he can use his own account to play the games. No issues and nothing to worry about.

2 minutes ago, rohit3221 said:

I can confirm this.

I use my PS Plus account on PS5.
My account is also activated as primary on my brother's PS4. He has access to all of PS Plus collection and Monthly games.

The only caveat being he needs to login to my account to start the download of any game. Once downloaded, he can use his own account to play the games. No issues and nothing to worry about.

Do you have an issue of your PS5 getting signed out when he signs in since it defaults to the primary account, can you be signed into both simultaneously, did you find a work around?

9 minutes ago, Crhysis said:

Do you have an issue of your PS5 getting signed out when he signs in since it defaults to the primary account, can you be signed into both simultaneously, did you find a work around?

Both cannot sign into same account at once, it will sign out the other.. when game has to be downloaded you initiate the download in main account, logout and continue download on your account.. 

37 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Phew!! Screenshot_20210205-074556_Amazon.jpg

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Hey can you please tell after ordering game separately Dono item saath me club kis stage pe hue

I've also ordered Demon's souls ,and they are both PFD but separated 

Edited by Modern_Ubermensch

8 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Both cannot sign into same account at once, it will sign out the other.. when game has to be downloaded you initiate the download in main account, logout and continue download on your account.. 

I meant about starting up the system. Will I get logged out mid game if my sister decides to play at the same time.

I would just have to switch accounts as soon as she switches to hers.

Is this a problem that exists? Is there a work around?

5 minutes ago, Crhysis said:

I meant about starting up the system. Will I get logged out mid game if my sister decides to play at the same time.

I would just have to switch accounts as soon as she switches to hers.

Is this a problem that exists? Is there a work around?

Nope, as long as yours is signed as Primary in other PS4 and you sister is playing from her ID nothing will happen, both can play simultaneously..Both cannot play simultaneously using same ID is what I meant...

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Nope, as long as yours is signed as Primary in other PS4 and you sister is playing from her ID nothing will happen, both can play simultaneously..Both cannot play simultaneously using same ID is what I meant...

Yes but when she turns the PS4 on wouldn't it automatically sign into my account first, before she switches to her account, since it is the primary. And if I'm playing on the PS5, it would sign me out and then I would have to switch back?

Hey can you please tell after ordering game separately Dono item saath me club kis stage pe hue
I've also ordered Demon's souls ,and they are both PFD but separated 
They club only when they get shipped. Usse pehle tak separate tha

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk