The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Day-1 , Day1 , Day One... Kuch bhi chalega.. BC certificate missing bhi hai to chalega.. mereko toh mera PS time pe mil gaya toh bas

Sidha Sidha 7 days ya a month of PS+ Dedena tha. Wouldn't have cost them anything aur buyers bhi Khush. But it's Sony India. Unko kisiko khush karna he hi nae ? or maybe it's not in Thier hands ?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Sidha Sidha 7 days ya a month of PS+ Dedena tha. Wouldn't have cost them anything aur buyers bhi Khush. But it's Sony India. Unko kisiko khush karna he hi nae ? or maybe it's not in Thier hands ?

Or may be a simple plain black T shirt.. jispe likha ho - Mera Bhi Kata hai 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PSFooty7 said:

Indian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, so basically if you need MM Ps5, you need to buy the Ps5 edition and if you want SM RM, you need to get UE. This is messed up even when other games are also of Region 2.

Only way is to get a UK account but then you will end up spending extra for SM RM.

2 hours ago, VamosReva said:

PS+ collection is exclusive to PS5 

Wow. So apparently it also works on PS4 if you share the same primary account. Didn't know that. Always thought it was exclusive to PS5. 

And Sony bans users who sell their PS+ collection accounts to multiple people. 

You wouldn’t risk a ban if you share your account with one other person. 

1 hour ago, Crhysis said:

Shouldn't be a problem. I am doing the same thing with my sister. You can have a primary PS5 and PS4 and can share the PS+ collection on both systems.

There is a setting though to enable him to sign directly into his account which will prevent you from getting logged out of your PS5 erytime he logs in to the PS4 because the primary account logs in by default.

This is all theory based on whatever I could find online. Still waiting for Amazon to deliver my PS5 to validate it. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Both cannot sign into same account at once, it will sign out the other.. when game has to be downloaded you initiate the download in main account, logout and continue download on your account.. 

Thank you!

Also, idk if anyone is facing a similar issue but my DS4 keeps disconnecting when playing with my PS5. The controller isn't malfunctioning because it works well with my laptop and with my brother's ps4. However, since morning it has been disconnecting every couple of minutes. I've been playing it with TLOU remastered. Am I the only one facing this issue?