The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, abhi90 said:

Palika mein SSD pakda denge jiske andar 2gb ki USB drive hogi

Hell expensive, were quoting me 5500 for WD blue 500gb ssd (Available for 5100 here https://www.amazon.in/500GB-2-5-inch-Internal-Solid-WDS500G2B0A/dp/B073SBZ8YH/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=wd+blue+500gb&qid=1612677406&sr=8-3)

The WD 550SN is a sweetheart. I got one for 4.5k late last year during a sale. As a backup of the 970 Plus. Such brilliant VFM 

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Haven't beem to NP post March (f**k China). Earlier used to get the best quotes there (significantly cheaper than online) , but maybe now the market is f**ked :scratchchin:

In NP ive noticed the best quotes come from those smaller shops on first floor or cost to cost 

I just went there once cuz a friend basically dragged me there, so i just went to SMC. CTC is nice but I'm not sure about the small shops on first floor, pata nahi kya bech dein

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

The WD 550SN is a sweetheart. I got one for 4.5k late last year during a sale. As a backup of the 970 Plus. Such brilliant VFM 

Yeah man, it's a nice vfm but I need the 1tb version and don't want to get the bx500 for  8k

Plan is that when I retire the laptop in 1-2 years, I'll at least have a decent external ssd

3 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

I just went there once cuz a friend basically dragged me there, so i just went to SMC. CTC is nice but I'm not sure about the small shops on first floor, pata nahi kya bech dein

Yeah man, it's a nice vfm but I need the 1tb version and don't want to get the bx500 for  8k

Plan is that when I retire the laptop in 1-2 years, I'll at least have a decent external ssd

My bad you are looking for the sata one. I was referring to the sn550 which is nvme

3 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:

Finally got my PS5 from Croma last night :paagaldance:

Got it on a Sunday morning. Yay! Many many congratulations. Now enjoy the controller.

What took so long, I thought all Croma orders were delivered within 2 days

9 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Got it on a Sunday morning. Yay! Many many congratulations. Now enjoy the controller.

Gotta hand it to croma for delivering even on a weekend night. Massive respect :good:

19 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Nah Mumbai orders were super delayed. They were telling me they didn't have any stocks. Had to call up the nodal officer to clear this sh*t up. Wouldn't recommend Croma for pre orders. At least it's here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, djdgr8 said:

Nah Mumbai orders were super delayed. They were telling me they didn't have any stocks. Had to call up the nodal officer to clear this sh*t up. Wouldn't recommend Croma for pre orders. At least it's here.

Jesus!! 

So they were trying to convince you no stocks and handed one out only because you made noise? That's shady AF on their part. 

10 hours ago, Aercy said:

Have you found any fabric-based wireless headset that is also decent at ‘quality’ segment? I last used one of the older Sennheiser headphones that had wonderful fabric earpads back in 2015-16, still didn’t find anything close to that.

I haven't found any that works well on a PS5 yet. There is also Razer Blackshark V2 and V2 pro but i guess nobody uses them here so no idea as to how good they are.

• Like 1

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Bonus point for frying pan just in case zombies show up.

I bet it's to hit the iPhone enthusiasts (read : stupid) who queue up for midnight launches in India every year to buy something that makes them happy, with their own hard earned monies. 

I haven't found any that works well on a PS5 yet. There is also Razer Blackshark V2 and V2 pro but i guess nobody uses them here so no idea as to how good they are.
V2 is wired, Pro is wireless but 19k is too much

22 minutes ago, Aercy said:
49 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

V2 is wired, Pro is wireless but 19k is too much

Only if Arctis 7 or turtlebeach 600 was available i would have gone for either of them. Both are either out of stock or just overpriced cause of some stupid sellers.