The Playstation 5 thread

36 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Seriously. I hit dislike on every video of his but the algorithm still brings him on my feed. 

He titled a video "gifted a PS5 to my subscriber", but turns out he took the money and was just helping him find a PS5. ? 

Link - https://youtu.be/egT-Sr-vb0Q

Edited by VamosReva
  • Haha 1

Just now, VamosReva said:

He titled a video "gifted a PS5 to my subscriber", but turns out he took the money and was just helping him find a PS5. ?

Really? :lol:

How do these ppl have subscribers even? :doh:

3 hours ago, abhi90 said:

I'm facing an issue with my PS5

When I start it in the morning (along with TV etc) for the first time I don't get any HDMI output.

I then have to turn everything off from the base. Then start tv and ps5 together and then plug in hdmi.

This is getting frustrating :(

Same is happening with me but for the audio. Audio is not coming from the tv speakers or the soundbar but it does from the dual sense. It gets fixed only once i restart the console 

Just now, quixote_1989 said:

Man, with the amount of h/w and s/w complaints, I am kinda hoping now Amazon screws up the delivery, cancels the order and gives me some compensation voucher :fear1:

Be careful what you wish for 

bedazzled the devil GIF

4 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Man, with the amount of h/w and s/w complaints, I am kinda hoping now Amazon screws up the delivery, cancels the order and gives me some compensation voucher :fear1:

You can sell the PS5 at a premium price if you get it delivered. There are tons of people out there will to pay 10-15k extra.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Seriously. I hit dislike on every video of his but the algorithm still brings him on my feed. 

Dislike, hit the three dot menu and click dont recommend channel. Worked for me, I seriously hate this guy and that buffoon from Namokar. 

1 hour ago, kunjanp said:

It's doing great, no issues at all. Screen uniformity is on par with what I can expect out of a LED.

Hardly noticed any banding because of the FALD, only in very rare scenarios when the input is not of high bitrate and brightness is very low, I see shade of the backlighting. Not at all noticeable in GOT.

It's on 4k 120 mode only but I don't have a source for it. 

I have the 55 inch X90H and can +1 this. Very happy with the purchase (got it for 82.5k thanks to my bargaining and cashback offer near diwali).

Just waiting for Sony to enable VRR on both ps5 and the X90H. (Hopefully it's soon)

26 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Be careful what you wish for 

bedazzled the devil GIF

She can ravage me

26 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Like FK vouchers aren't enough ???? 

Amazon pay balance is usable in Swiggy/Zomato, will aid in maintaining my lard a*s.

35 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

You'll walk that back once you give the new controller a try.

• Like 2

That's weird, I spoke to LG sales person in January and he said the Diwali offer was still going. A friend purchased it for slightly lower price than mine in January, CX i.e.

I think you should ring more showrooms, and check what the stocks are like for CX. I saw one being put up for sale on Amazon for 1.3L a week ago, and online prices for OLED are almost always out of whack. 
In which city does he live?

41 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

like what?