The Playstation 5 thread

Both the console and the controller are rock steady and doing perfectly fine. No drift issues spotted as of now and I am using an imported model. UAE ones.

So far even my colleagues also haven't reported this issue. There seems to be rare cases of controller drift for PS5. That's all I can say as of now.

And on people who got consoles from me and quoted, THANK YOU so much for your kind words. That is my honor and a duty to help a fellow IVGian.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HarishProGamer said:

Both the console and the controller are rock steady and doing perfectly fine. No drift issues spotted as of now and I am using an imported model. UAE ones.

So far even my colleagues also haven't reported this issue. There seems to be rare cases of controller drift for PS5. That's all I can say as of now.

And on people who got consoles from me and quoted, THANK YOU so much for your kind words. That is my honor and a duty to help a fellow IVGian.

It's great to hear that. 

We're more than glad to have a fellow member like you. 

You Are Awesome GIF by Becky G

8 minutes ago, hope said:

People getting replacements also. Well done Sony India for keeping extra stocks :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/playstation4indianetwork/permalink/1817736655048633/

Can you quote the post? Not a member of the group yet

59 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

I think issue might come in those scenarios where you use analog in one direction for far too long, like while playing Fifa or any driving game. I'm more of a RPG/Single player gamer (Single also at valentine :cry:) So I haven't noticed any drift issues. Then again I have two controllers which i keep on swapping so maybe that is also helping.

Pressing the left analog stick forward (same direction) is very common in any game. Be it singleplayer or multiplayer game. You are always walking forward. 

I just hope this problem is far rarer than people on twitter claiming it to be. 

20 minutes ago, hope said:

Ok Tata Bye Bye Thank you :smokey:  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtw-HB3JS6MILldqof8Ne

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQodrhPvj7VSULXDJCANgt

Abbey Unreal Engine is universally acclaimed engine for developers. ND ka in-house engine hai. This means we'll get to see more and even better high fidelity human expressions in many games and not just one. 

Tere liye to games sirf  sony ke hi hote hai. Chalna, firna, khana, hagna sab sony pe chalta hai. 

12 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Can you quote the post? Not a member of the group yet

Ummm how to do that. It only gives me this link when i copy link.

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Abbey Unreal Engine is universally acclaimed engine for developers. ND ka in-house engine hai. This means we'll get to see more and even better high fidelity human expressions in many games and not just one. 

Tere liye to games sirf  sony ke hi hote hai. Chalna, firna, khana, hagna sab sony pe chalta hai. 

Abe Lunge Lapade Sekiro,Fifa,Unravel2,etc are not Sony games :P

Majority i play Sony games but not only Sony games :P

13 minutes ago, bharathitman said:

Indian units do not have Disney + app installed on their PS5 right? Kind of a bummer since Hotsar - Disney + recently started streaming in HDR/4k (TV only)

Consoles don't have Hotstar. Might never come. Sucks for sure.

And 4K HDR content is limited and at times, epsidoes are uploaded at 1080p and 4k version is made available at a much later date. Poorly managed platform when compared to Prime or Netflix for sure.

2 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Having read and watched numerous articles & videos about the Dualsense and Astro's Playroom, I thought I was prepared.

I wasn't.

And now you are going to return your Ps5 because you couldn't cancel it earlier. Regret is killing you.

Yes, but abhi the price is 13k and max 5% back. Normal scenario main bhi there will be a good 4k difference, as 8k pe bhi cashback milega [emoji14]
He better give me my cut I sold it to him haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Absolutely no issues whatsoever. The thing is silent as a sleeping baby. And cold to touch always. 

Mine's a US unit so does not exhibit any coil whine or fan noise which leads me to believe I lucked out with a Fan Type A. 

Alright let me clear this up.
 The console DOES NOT WOBBLE if you don't do anything. But it does wobble on a slight touch. A little push and it goes "Ikde - tikde". The sole reason I'm being paranoid is because it's on the lower shelf (Easily accessible by 3 year kid). And because we always have kids around a "BUKKI" or Punch from them and it's down the drain. Even with the PS4 pro I had an stand Which was sturdy AF. 

Have you fitted the bottom screw properly!? Try to unscrew and fit it again..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It's a way for enterprising lawyers to make a quick buck. Most of these cases are dead on arrival.

People don't mind spending 500-1000 bucks if the feel the company has done them wrong and they deserve their egos massaged. The lawyers depend on exactly this sentiment and try to find a large number of people, and suddenly a case which had terrible cost benefit starts to look attractive to the lawyer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk