The Playstation 5 thread

28 minutes ago, vickysud01 said:

Fingers crossed that we won't ever need of those.

In other news, I think I'll have to buy one of those Dualsense condoms. I always try to play with clean hands but somehow it's impossible to keep a white controller clean:lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Fingers crossed that we won't ever need of those.

In other news, I think I'll have to buy one of those Dualsense condoms. I always try to play with clean hands but somehow it's impossible to keep a white controller clean:lol:

I stopped snacking while playing now...No spots yet..But i think i should start wearing gloves.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I have spots on the console as well. And I haven't touched the damn thing since installing it. 

The future: https://gamerant.com/ps5-dirty-discoloration-clean-how/

Honestly its good we can just replace the plates and be done with it. Black le ate toh kya hi maut ajati inki.

Aur yaha ek ek log he @Jigsaw Jaise jo mante hi nae he :ranting::ranting::ranting:

24 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Honestly its good we can just replace the plates and be done with it. Black le ate toh kya hi maut ajati inki.

Aur yaha ek ek log he @Jigsaw Jaise jo mante hi nae he :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Daily nahate ho na, toh daily console saaf rakhne mein kya problem hai? 

IMG-1801.jpg

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

I don't have any spots on the console , however the backside of the handles on both my controllers have black spots now.

37 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I have spots on the console as well. And I haven't touched the damn thing since installing it. 

#SirPS5CleanHow

IMG-1802.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluebolt05 said:

Samsung 55 inch 4K 120 fps QLED for 74K with HDFC bank on flipkart. Have seen this lower at 73K maybe

Are you refering to The Frame tv?

Edited by Aercy

6 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

Yeah, just wanted to see how 733 performs. Kinda leaning towards Blackshark V2

Used them a fair bit. The sound signature is more neutral compared to the 600. Those are thumpy (bassy) while these have a more balanced soundstage. Not that I'm criticising the 600 in any way. Even with their thump they are still wayy better than the regular boomy jbl sound we have come to know. 

The comfort is what I love a lot about them. Absolute 0 weight perceived on the head and non existent clamping force for those who are annoyed by it. 

No 3.5mm jack so no way to go wired for these on say the SX. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Used them a fair bit. The sound signature is more neutral compared to the 600. Those are thumpy (bassy) while these have a more balanced soundstage. Not that I'm criticising the 600 in any way. Even with their thump they are still wayy better than the regular boomy jbl sound we have come to know. 

The comfort is what I love a lot about them. Absolute 0 weight perceived on the head and non existent clamping force for those who are annoyed by it. 

There is no way to shut down those rgb lighting when connected to PS5 so let u know how long the battery lasts. Also, people say RGB is too bright on default.

10 minutes ago, funjabi said:

Yeah it must be the frame TV. 

No FALD QLED would ever be possible at this price.

Reliance Digital offering LG CX 55 at 1.2L. I think this a great price.

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

JBL have good comfort too. Or maybe I feel because I'm coming from an 1200 rs headphones, those were so bad sometimes I had to put a cloth on my head before wearing them for long periods:rofl:

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Does 733 or Quantum 600 work on XSX if we connect via usb-c to usb-a cable?

1 hour ago, HundredProofSam said:

Same here. We have a small mandir in the same room so the soot from the diya is probably the culprit. I've given up. Let this thing turn into a black beast lol

• Like 1