The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

That'll collect all the lint and dust in the house though. :lol:

No to mention the dust collected will be funneled straight into the analog recesses. Perfect storm. 

Yeah, not liking the feel of it. Will probably return. 

38 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Damn, first 2 waves of dbrand plates sold out. At 66$ shipped including a skin for the mid-section.

But the shipping box will be big so I am sure custom chipkega. Not worth it.

Any idea how much customs will be / should be on such a product ? Really interested in buying it, the pricing is not bad, even cmp plates has similar pricing.

5 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Yeah, not liking the feel of it. Will probably return. 

Yeah bro those silicone covers do more damage in other ways than actually protect stuff. They leave sticky residual marks and collect wayyy too much dust which other wise will be wiped off by your hands without the case. 

40 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Nope, for changing PS5 plates you don't need to open anything and they pop right up. Warranty isn't void. But yeah who knows about Indian people. Sir ps5 safed tha, aapne kaala kar diya, ye to galat hai warranty nahi milegi

Khol tera Phir baat karte hai :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

They feel comfy in hand and provide good grip too. Heaven sent for those with sweaty palms.

In my experience, silicone covers wear out fairly quickly and lose the smooth feel to it. 

Once that happens, it's basically useless. 

I'll return these and wait for proper skins/grips - like these ones

Edited by VamosReva
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

In my experience, silicone covers wear out fairly quickly and lose the smooth feel to it. 

Once that happens, it's basically useless. 

I'll return these and wait for proper skins/grips - like these ones

Now those look awesome. Clones of these might end up on amazon too eventually for much cheaper. 

59 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

Any idea how much customs will be / should be on such a product ? Really interested in buying it, the pricing is not bad, even cmp plates has similar pricing.

Ordered, but somehow transaction got flagged. Now my account is "under review". :ranting:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 202croc said:

Buy this. Cat6e is more than enough. Quality is superb and it cost way too less for what it offers. I bought 2.

https://www.amazon.in/iVoltaa-Ethernet-Cable-Shielded-Professional/dp/B07RJYC1K9?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

@Shantz Getting multiple notifications from the PS5 tracker on Flipkart (not that it ever shows in stock anyway). Legit or bot lost AI ? :P

It's legit ( at least the bot gets a page that shows it's in stock). Now it could be that people using flashcart kinda extensions snap them up by the time bot sends a notification.

4 minutes ago, Shantz said:

It's legit ( at least the bot gets a page that shows it's in stock). Now it could be that people using flashcart kinda extensions snap them up by the time bot sends a notification.

Looks like it. Managed to add one to cart and nothing else after that.

Don't think anyone will be able to snag one the legit way unless there are multiple units available to buy.