The Playstation 5 thread

Yeah makes sense and looks fantastic (looking at pics of people who've done it). Won't it interfere with heat exchange through the panels? should be relatively minor though.
Not an engineer, but wouldn't black make heat dissipation better?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

:rofl::rofl: Bruhhhh, Lets gift this to Jiggy ¿?

• Haha 1

I think I'll need to buy  additional controller or the charger stand once it lands. The battery life is pathetic compared to what I used to get from Duracell in my Xbox.

These last only 6 hours or so spread over 3-4 days. Those lambi race ke horses used to last me 25-30 hours of gameplay spread over weeks easily ?

2 minutes ago, funjabi said:

I think I'll need to buy  additional controller or the charger stand once it lands. The battery life is pathetic compared to what I used to get from Duracell in my Xbox.

These last only 6 hours or so spread over 3-4 days. Those lambi race ke horses used to last me 25-30 hours of gameplay spread over weeks easily ?

Mine goes easily 10-12 hours. Also charging dock (Official) charges them in 1.5 hours. Full. ?

4 minutes ago, funjabi said:

I just put the PS5 on rest mode and charge when not gaming. No complaints. 

10 hours ago, funjabi said:

That's definitely less. Try charging with a lower wattage charger just to see if that makes a difference. 

22 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Sony India gave him a brand new PS5 with box for a warranty claim (bricked PS5 on day 1). 

This is good to know. I know some Series X owners who are still waiting for their replacement for over 2 months now after sending in theirs for being faulty.

So good job, Sony India. Well done.

I can also now rest a little easy and keep my PS5 on standby with Miles Morales running in the background.

On 2/10/2021 at 11:04 AM, koolkunz said:

Anyone here know where to buy or has bought skins for dualsense (for reasonable cost in india)? My hands get sweaty while playing and the controller looks dirty.

I picked these for the series x controller and the dualsense:

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08P8NSCDM

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08RRFTBWN

Both fit perfectly!