The Playstation 5 thread

Guys I am getting this error several times602e55548f8827c9e52f80a0959c0d66.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

This sort of turned out to be the external hdd,
I removed it and did a database rebuild then everything runs perfectly since with 0 crashes or errors.

It generally causes a game crash(CE-108255-1) followed by these system error (CE-108262-9) when hdd was plugged in.
Happened 3 times in total tho when my hdd was connected.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Aloy said:

Haven't been able to turn on my PS5 for the last 3 days and experience the greatness. Damn college and assignments.:cry:

Do you have the ps5 in your hostel room? How do wingies even let you play on it? :D

12 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Do you have the ps5 in your hostel room? How do wingies even let you play on it? :D

Online classes from home. No way I'm taking a console to a hostel, wrna gaming dukan khul jayegi 

45 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Online classes from home. No way I'm taking a console to a hostel, wrna gaming dukan khul jayegi 

I thought so and during my time, the only  gaming equipment we had were our laptops and controllers. I don’t think wardens allow TVs or consoles in hostels 

contrary to traditional advice, I would say that you try to shred through as many games as possible while at home. And it’s your 2nd year - that’s the best year to let your CPI slide a little :tongue: unless you are hell bent on being a 9 pointer 

26 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I thought so and during my time, the only  gaming equipment we had were our laptops and controllers. I don’t think wardens allow TVs or consoles in hostels 

contrary to traditional advice, I would say that you try to shred through as many games as possible while at home. And it’s your 2nd year - that’s the best year to let your CPI slide a little :tongue: unless you are hell bent on being a 9 pointer 

Masters is of 2 years only ?

25 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

That ship has sailed and sunken:P

3 hours ago, Aercy said:

40b40d4105a0866de90c7e8312bd0943.jpg

Best price I have seen so far for Quantum 800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waiting for a further 10% credit card off ??

Tempted to buy it with 5% Amazon cashback though. Getting difficult to resist now ?