The Playstation 5 thread

3 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

LOU2 still looks kick a*s on PS5, go for it.. It won't disappoint.. 

Lou2 on my base ps4 looked bonkers. M waiting for that patch to start second playthrough on easy mode :P

4 hours ago, bharathitman said:

In my experience it takes a couple of hours to feel comfy with a 30 fps game especially if your last game was a 60 fps one. And I suggest not switching to a 60 fps until you complete your current 30 fps one :samui:

I totally get that. I tried playing Miles Morales on the resolution mode and couldn't bear it for more than a minute. 

Played SpiderMan remastered on performance RT just before that. LOL.

6 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

I totally get that. I tried playing Miles Morales on the resolution mode and couldn't bear it for more than a minute. 

Exactly the same. It felt like the game was running in slow-mo when I switched to fidelity mode. The gameplay felt very similar to having Into the Spiderverse suit power enabled. 

29 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Exactly the same. It felt like the game was running in slow-mo when I switched to fidelity mode. The gameplay felt very similar to having Into the Spiderverse suit power enabled. 

I felt the same, initially it felt like the game was stuttering, I switched back to performance RT asap.

12 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I felt the same, initially it felt like the game was stuttering, I switched back to performance RT asap.

I played the entire game on Fidelity on my first playthrough, never switched to performance until I started NG+. 

Honestly, I didn't feel it was worth it to sacrifice the incredible lighting and textures for 60 FPS. 

But again, if you start with 60 fps and then switch to fidelity, it'll be awful. If you never go to 60 fps, you'll never see any stutter. 

2 hours ago, mafia97 said:

Hi, anyone know how to turnoff screenshot sound and notification on PS5?

I searched for it and I don't think it is possible right now

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I don't have these sounds so it is definitely possible, probably linked to the menu music. Maybe check in the sounds or notifications settings :)

16 hours ago, bharathitman said:

In my experience it takes a couple of hours to feel comfy with a 30 fps game especially if your last game was a 60 fps one. And I suggest not switching to a 60 fps until you complete your current 30 fps one :samui:

11 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

5 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

4 hours ago, koolkunz said:

This. It's impossible to go back to any 30 fps games now. I tried to play AC unity on series x yesterday and it felt like a slideshow. I hope 60 fps remains a standard now on, as going back to 30 fps is going to be extremely jarring.

I don't have these sounds so it is definitely possible, probably linked to the menu music. Maybe check in the sounds or notifications settings [emoji4]
Thanks, it was under sound, audio output settings.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

How do I get rid of these home screen icons of deleted disc-based games? 
It’s starting to irritate me. 

5-F2907-D1-7-F98-435-C-9-B2-A-C192-EE9-DEC1-C.jpg

Restore Lisencse always did it for me, alternatively if that doesn't work u can try starting a redownload/copy and then cancel and delete

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Some people had shared Dualsense Cover recommendations in the thread earlier, what has been your experience and which one should i get? my dualsense is starting to accumulate dirt on the embossed pattern on grip.