The Playstation 5 thread

Restore Lisencse always did it for me, alternatively if that doesn't work u can try starting a redownload/copy and then cancel and delete

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

I couldn’t get rid of this through restore license so I just deleted my user account from ps5 and signed in again. This worked for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Bloodborne remake for PS6. :fear1:

Unless MSG Remake is a thing, they should get to create their own game now like Bend got to make. Bend was like this only, creating goodwill through good games when finally Sony gave them green light for Days Gone.

BB for PS6 makes sense though but i hope we get BB2 :P

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, yatin509 said:

I couldn’t get rid of this through restore license so I just deleted my user account from ps5 and signed in again. This worked for me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It worked for me. 

After I clicked on restore licenses, the greyed out icons started to disappear one by one. 

Edited by VamosReva
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

So, all stars destruction is almost dead within a month. Who'd have thought.. 

If people bought this game for 70$ it'd have been a massacre.  

People bought Godfall for 70 :( Poor guys :(

• Haha 2

PS5’s home screen HDR is the best quality of life improvement that I’ve noticed so far. Thank god for this. 

TV doesn’t have to constantly switch between  HDR and SDR. It’s so smooth going from game to home screen. 
Even though this forces HDR on non-HDR games, I really don’t mind. The always-on HDR is superior. 

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

So, all stars destruction is almost dead within a month. Who'd have thought.. 

If people bought this game for 70$ it'd have been a massacre.  

I tried to give it another chance but it was still amazing at being terrible. I'm not really into MP games so there's that though.

2 hours ago, 0verlord said:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-PS5-Slim-tipped-to-utilise-TSMC-s-5-nm-node-with-production-slated-for-2023.526821.0.html

PS5 slim will take at least till 2023 and what do you think about PS5 Pro?

if ps5 slim comes that late then I don't think we will see ps5 pro seeing the current situation... it will go directly to ps6

25 minutes ago, kold_war said:

2023? :rant: Hope this rumor is false....want it next year damn it.  Dont want this fatty ps5 bc :P

Next year seems impossible because of the global shortage of chips and it would be still too early, in terms of the improvements in thermals they would achieve. Even PS5 is still facing shortages and would only get stable by the end of the year (hopefully).

PS5 is a big bastard but it's a pretty one IMO

Edited by Aloy

28 minutes ago, kold_war said:

2023? :rant: Hope this rumor is false....want it next year damn it.  Dont want this fatty ps5 bc :P

Actually after seeing it everyday, it has started to seem smaller to me as compared to before.

I won't mind slim though.

33 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Next year seems impossible because of the global shortage of chips and it would be still too early, in terms of the improvements in thermals they would achieve. Even PS5 is still facing shortages and would only get stable by the end of the year (hopefully).

PS5 is a big bastard but it's a pretty one IMO

That sucks.. ah well ill settle for this elephant itself then..no plans to buy it this year anyways so hoped for a slim version in 2022

28 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Actually after seeing it everyday, it has started to seem smaller to me as compared to before.

I won't mind slim though.

Ya im sure it'll seem like that eventually :P

Just now, VamosReva said:

Vanilla consoles are always special. 

Ya i have the vanilla ps4 variant.....not so special to me :P Vanilla PS3 though....now that was beautiful :wub:

25 minutes ago, VamosReva said:

Vanilla consoles are always special. 

Do you remember the Vanilla 60 GB PS3 console? That was a thing of true beauty.

Playstation_3_box_controller.jpg

I think it's one of the rarest console models in the World right now. It was truly amazing. The fact that they had put in an actual physical PS2 in there just for BC was mind-blowing. Too bad people did not appreciate BC then and Sony gave it up (Though for some reason people are shouting BC now). Always appreciate good BC.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 2