The Playstation 5 thread

Want the chime in and say the Dualsense is fantastic. The innovations are really cool and the overall shape feels so much better than the DS4. I actually tried to play a cross-gen game with my DS4 a few days ago but couldn't do it. The change in the ergonomics is significant.

The drift issues seem like a hit and miss. Especially when all the major parties seem to be using the same parts for the analog sticks. Sure there may be actual build quality differences b/w DS and Xbox's gamepad, but we should also account for the differences in extra features.

Edited by Aloy

1 hour ago, Keyofx said:

BC is always a funny thing. People are very vocal about it online, but the actual usage numbers might not back it up. That must be why MS has mostly given up on it too, and they pumped a LOT of money in and gave it sufficient time to show results.

They haven't given up on it. A bunch of titles got upgrades a while back. Not 4k but 60fps modes. Meaning they are still supporting old games but necessarily from X360 era. And this work was done by MS and not the publishers.

Edited by l33tmaniac

2 hours ago, Aloy said:

Want the chime in and say the Dualsense is fantastic. The innovations are really cool and the overall shape feels so much better than the DS4. I actually tried to play a cross-gen game with my DS4 a few days ago but couldn't do it. The change in the ergonomics is significant.

The drift issues seem like a hit and miss. Especially when all the major parties seem to be using the same parts for the analog sticks. Sure there may be actual build quality differences b/w DS and Xbox's gamepad, but we should also account for the differences in extra features.

When I had to turn on the PS4 for uploading the SpiderMan save file, the PS4 controller felt so poor. LOL.

I won't be using them for playing any game on PS5 for sure.

• Haha 1