The Playstation 5 thread

33 minutes ago, Aloy said:

FFXVI possibility? It looks so good

Just western studios so Life is Strange, Outriders, Avengers stuff (probably Spidey reveal) and maybe Tomb Raider next gen patch. But they can drop FFXVI trailer as a 'one more thing'.

1 hour ago, Aloy said:

FFXVI possibility? It looks so good

Nah. Lower your expectations. It seems that the next LIS will be only new big game in that direct. The SQ Montreal game will likely be mobile only as they previously made the Go mobile games. 

I believe that the new games will be announced around June. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Just western studios so Life is Strange, Outriders, Avengers stuff (probably Spidey reveal) and maybe Tomb Raider next gen patch. But they can drop FFXVI trailer as a 'one more thing'.

13 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Nah. Lower your expectations. It seems that the next LIS will be only new big game in that direct. The SQ Montreal game will likely be mobile only as they previously made the Go mobile games. 

I believe that the new games will be announced around June. 

Well that sucks. I really want to see a big next gen game.

2 hours ago, zen said:

So for people who imported their PS5, can you just use the power cord from the PS4 on it? It's universal power supply as per online reports. 

I'm just using the cord that comes with it. IF you have one of those Belkin extension board, they accommodate the European style pins.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, zen said:

So for people who imported their PS5, can you just use the power cord from the PS4 on it? It's universal power supply as per online reports. 

PS4 core has different type of socket, won’t work. I used a PS2 Indian style power cable and it worked, then I switched to PS5 only with Universal socket..

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

They need a Direct Show for Life is Strange and all those other flop titles now? LIS is a Telltale game in all but name anyway. Way to have nothing to talk about, but boss makes a presentation compulsary :rofl:

Have a show if you're announcing/revealing more of FF7 Remake Part 2, FF16 etc. Have a proper full show with concerts and everything if you're announcing remakes of Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 9 or Chrono Trigger in the same vein as FF7 Remake (one can dream right?). No need for a LiS show or even a Tomb Raider Show (After the travesty that was SOTR).

Frankly, for everything on that list, just drop a Youtube Trailer, and it will get the job done. No need to have an entire show on it and hype it up. For SE right now, their "hyped up" and "high expectation" games are only from the Japanese Studio not the Western one.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1