The Playstation 5 thread

34 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Thanks. Don’t own a PS5. No other games to add I hope apart from 5 above 

You can only add current month games and if its the transition period then last month's games. This is why you should install an app on the phone and be sure to add them to library every month.

• Thanks 1

Got Scammed !!

4 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Doesn't upgrade to PS5 version, so you will need to buy again

Remnant: From the Ashes - 30 FPS

Maquette - Indie Bhindie

Farpoint - VR is required

Destruction All-Stars - Online is already Dead

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Got Scammed !!

oh no :cry::nerves:

do you think in the next 12 months, I can recover 2249 cost from the free games? I think it would take 2-3 games like Control UE to do it

my hypothesis is that, since it’s the 1st year of PS5 launch, ps plus games would be very good to attract new buyers 

Edited by 0verlord

1 minute ago, 0verlord said:

oh no :cry::nerves:

do you think in the next 12 months, I can recover 2249 cost from the free games? I think it would take 2-3 games like Control UE to do it

Ff7 remake itself costs atleast 2k for a used physical, or 60 bucks for the digital version. You will easily recover the cost in 1 year.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Ff7 remake itself costs atleast 2k for a used physical, or 60 bucks for the digital version. You will easily recover the cost in 1 year.

but I’ll be going for the Integrade version releasing later for PS5 for that 60fps

but still hoping for other good games

4 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

my hypothesis is that, since it’s the 1st year of PS5 launch, ps plus games would be very good to attract new buyers 

Do you plan to get PS5 this year or your question is for just PS4 Plus games this year?

If you plan to get PS5, the PS plus collection itself would make it a bargain  scam right?

Edited by Pacifier

9 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Do you plan to get PS5 this year or your question is for just PS4 Plus games this year?

If you plan to get PS5, the PS plus collection itself would make it a bargain  scam right?

plan is to add all PS4 and PS5 games to the library over the next 3 years till my Gamepass Ultimate subscription expires. That’s a total of 36*3 = 108 games. Cost would be 2249*3 = ₹6747. Hopefully, to cover the cost, at least 7 games worth ₹1000 each would be included in the 108 games, rest are just bonus. 

After 3 years, I’ll get the PS5 or PS5 slim which will be hopefully released by that time with more reliable controller and better and smaller design. At that time, I would have a ready library of 108 games from ps plus. Almost as good as Gamepass. To add to that, good PS exclusives will be less than ₹2000 per game by that time (like ff7r integrade)

Edited by 0verlord

Just now, 0verlord said:

plan is to add all PS4 and PS5 games to the library over the next 3 years till my Gamepass Ultimate subscription expires. That’s a total of 36*3 = 108 games. Cost would be 2249*3 = ₹6747. Hopefully, to cover the cost, at least 7 games worth ₹1000 each would be included in the 108 games, rest are just bonus. 

After 3 years, I’ll get the PS5 or PS5 slim which will be hopefully released by that time with more reliable controller and better and smaller design. At that time, I would have a ready library of 108 games from ps plus. Almost as good as Gamepass. To add to that, good PS exclusives will be less than ₹2000 per game by that time

But you will be missing on PS Plus collection. Better share your account with someone(very reliable) with PS5 and have it activated there / add PS Plus collection games as well. I think that is where you will get your money's worth instantly

After 3 years, I’ll get the PS5 or PS5 slim which will be hopefully released by that time with more reliable controller and better and smaller design. At that time, I would have a ready library of 108 games from ps plus. Almost as good as Gamepass. To add to that, good PS exclusives will be less than ₹2000 per game by that time

Mastahh Plan :hi2:
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

But you will be missing on PS Plus collection. Better share your account with someone(very reliable) with PS5 and have it activated there / add PS Plus collection games as well. I think that is where you will get your money's worth instantly

I checked the full list. The only game that I am yet to play on ps plus collection or which is not available on Gamepass for XSX is Persona 5. And P5 royal is better. So, practically speaking, I don’t gain anything from ps plus collection as it stands today.

Edited by 0verlord

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

No idea, I personally wouldn't go for that since I might not even be motivated to play most of those games after 3 years.

I personally am a #PatientGamer who likes to clear backlog games before starting new games as far as possible. Otherwise it ruins good old games if you skip them and play new games directly