The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Maybe it was few held back to replace any defective one delivered as a part of first lot, now that return windows are over and Sony will need to handle any warranty claims, they might have released them.

Alternative theory is that this is refurbished maal, 30 paise Day 1 certificate is added to please the customer and keep them blindfolded :devil:

Or maybe scalpers returned their units or retailers had them for scalping didn't sold so selling from amazon? Just a theory! 

On 5/4/2021 at 1:09 AM, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah if you actually read what they're saying they are asking for a royalty is the revenue is lower than 85% of the prooertionate playtime. This is to avoid a scenario where people are playing on ps4 but making purchases on other platforms. 

Makes total sense. 

On 5/4/2021 at 1:32 AM, AnK said:

Imagine someone spending most of their time on the larger player base & then going on a different platform to purchase content on discount or outright free 

Pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject but is this how crossplay works? If I buy anything on one platform, will it be available on the other? I always thought crossplay meant that people on different  systems can play together. Isn't that the extent of it? I ask because I play a lot of Halo: MCC. Are we saying that whatever I've bought on the Xbox version will be available if I decide to play on the PC?

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Items you buy in rocket league or fortnite or destiny 2 are shared across all platforms. Not sure about other games. 

Ah! The charges make more sense now. Thanks!

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

Alternative theory is that this is refurbished maal, 30 paise Day 1 certificate is added to please the customer and keep them blindfolded :devil:

Im A Celebrity GIF by RuthieHenshall

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

So my ps5 got to Bangalore. Hoping it gets shipped to me without a hitch. 

f**king hyped to the f**king moon. 

Thinking which game should I use to break the cherry. 

Thinking of God of war at 4k 60.

Absolutely, completely new experience.

Days Gone is also super smooth on the PS5, if you had skipped it last gen then it is a must play.

53 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sir demon souls khelo, ya Spiderman miles.

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Pay for the insurance, it should be fine. My delivery van today (Yes I was waiting on the road for him) had kept the ps5 at the bottom with a lot of heavy stuff on top of it but its absolutely fine (the other box is in bad shape but the inner one is completely ok) 

Im going to start with miles Morales the way Jim Ryan intended!

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

don’t insult a next gen console by playing a last gen game

Only Demons Souls or Returnal qualify ( or SM MM)

28 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Want to ship to other country.

You can use shiprocket but you need a advanced plan , you can try Aramex they are the cheapest option out there. You'll need to provide Ekyc and value. Nothing difficult, pretty use. Don't try DHL OR FEDEX , they are the costliest.

Sony Patents Multiple Systems to make life easier (read: brain dead for bragging rights) for casual Players.

These systems are (From Worst to Best) -

1) Phone an "Expert"This allows players to call in "Experts". Experts are other players who are classified as such based on their progress and achievements. Help can be provided through real time text or audio chat. n return, these "Experts" will get exclusive in-game content or achievements.

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-patents-system-to-let-struggling-ps5-players-call-in-experts-to-help/

2) Change the Question (i.e. Make the Game Easier)If expert help is not enough, Sony will help by developing an AI that will detect if player is struggling. This will automatically make the game easier. Conversely, if the player is too good, the game difficulty will increase. This system is being made specially for games like Soulsborne and God of War (which are cited as examples in the article)

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-patents-a-system-to-help-make-ps5-boss-fights-easier/

3) Change the PlayerIf the poor casual is still struggling, even after "Phone an Expert" and :Make The Game Easier" not to worry at all. Sony is patenting an AI system that will Play the Game on Your BehalfThe AI will use your play style (and will most likely show the perfect peak of your particular style). If you want a break, want to progress without playing or just want to watch but with your player profile instead of a streamer's - This is the Solution for you

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/playstation-patent-would-train-an-ai-profile-to-take-over-your-games-if-you-need-a-break/

What say @Heaven Angel? It seems Sony themselves think devs are "Torturing" Players . WIll be hilarious to see reactions to any streamer who completed difficult games on PS after this is implemented. After all, it might just be an AI:roflroll: 

Edited by roun90

18 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

You can use shiprocket but you need a advanced plan , you can try Aramex they are the cheapest option out there. You'll need to provide Ekyc and value. Nothing difficult, pretty use. Don't try DHL OR FEDEX , they are the costliest.

How much is aramex approx for a 250-500g package?

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Obviously Astro's playroom

• Like 2