The Playstation 5 thread

18 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

1/3 of fedex. Not bad at all. I might be shipping a few parcels this month.

Yup, its a bit slow because the domestic division is handled by Delhivery, but other than that is fantastic. My shipment got delivered in 13-15 days max. Out of which 8 days were just from Kolhapur to Delhi (Delhivery has the slowest domestic service after Xpreeebees [The irony in the name])

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yup, its a bit slow because the domestic division is handled by Delhivery, but other than that is fantastic. My shipment got delivered in 13-15 days max. Out of which 8 days were just from Kolhapur to Delhi (Delhivery has the slowest domestic service after Xpreeebees [The irony in the name])

Yeah true. Thanks. Do I need any special membership or can I just book pickup normally like shiprocket?

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Yeah true. Thanks. Do I need any special membership or can I just book pickup normally like shiprocket?

Nothing special, I booked it via shiprocket but you can do it directly. Also there are no CS numbers active , you have to mail them for any problems.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Nothing special, I booked it via shiprocket but you can do it directly. Also there are no CS numbers active , you have to mail them for any problems.

Unfortunately my ship rocket account isnr the paid one. I only have like 2-3 packets 1 time so not gonna pay 2000 extra:blush:

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Unfortunately my ship rocket account isnr the paid one. I only have like 2-3 packets 1 time so not gonna pay 2000 extra:blush:

You can't pay 2000 extra , minimum is 3 or 6 months I think ?

Also rates on shiprocket are 1350 (200 difference if you don't count GST credit) so not much of a difference

3 hours ago, roun90 said:

Sony Patents Multiple Systems to make life easier (read: brain dead for bragging rights) for casual Players.

These systems are (From Worst to Best) -

1) Phone an "Expert"This allows players to call in "Experts". Experts are other players who are classified as such based on their progress and achievements. Help can be provided through real time text or audio chat. n return, these "Experts" will get exclusive in-game content or achievements.

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-patents-system-to-let-struggling-ps5-players-call-in-experts-to-help/

2) Change the Question (i.e. Make the Game Easier)If expert help is not enough, Sony will help by developing an AI that will detect if player is struggling. This will automatically make the game easier. Conversely, if the player is too good, the game difficulty will increase. This system is being made specially for games like Soulsborne and God of War (which are cited as examples in the article)

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/sony-patents-a-system-to-help-make-ps5-boss-fights-easier/

3) Change the PlayerIf the poor casual is still struggling, even after "Phone an Expert" and :Make The Game Easier" not to worry at all. Sony is patenting an AI system that will Play the Game on Your BehalfThe AI will use your play style (and will most likely show the perfect peak of your particular style). If you want a break, want to progress without playing or just want to watch but with your player profile instead of a streamer's - This is the Solution for you

Source: https://www.gamesradar.com/playstation-patent-would-train-an-ai-profile-to-take-over-your-games-if-you-need-a-break/

What say @Heaven Angel? It seems Sony themselves think devs are "Torturing" Players . WIll be hilarious to see reactions to any streamer who completed difficult games on PS after this is implemented. After all, it might just be an AI:roflroll: 

You think streamers and other players complete difficult games for bragging rights? Do they abuse casual players who can't? 

There is an easy mode in most games. If players think souls like or recently released rouge-lite is too much for them then I think they are free to proceed to some another game. Sony didn't came to the stage saying these devs are torturing players. There are few AAA blockbuster games who has accessibility options. Some are for disabled people and we all appreciate it. But few games can't have them and they are made for their targeted audiences. That doesn't make them evil. Not all wants to follow the masses. 

These phone a friend and make the game easier even play the game on behalf I don't think majority will use these services and this is too for targeted audiences. If there are these options available in a game? great. If not then it doesn't make the game or devs bad. You're not forced to play.

PC is best option here I feel. There are cheats and trainers. I think that'd be fun to use as it can make any game easy. :lol: I've never tried tho. 

39 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

You think streamers and other players complete difficult games for bragging rights? Do they abuse casual players who can't? 

There is an easy mode in most games. If players think souls like or recently released rouge-lite is too much for them then I think they are free to proceed to some another game. Sony didn't came to the stage saying these devs are torturing players. There are few AAA blockbuster games who has accessibility options. Some are for disabled people and we all appreciate it. But few games can't have them and they are made for their targeted audiences. That doesn't make them evil. Not all wants to follow the masses. 

These phone a friend and make the game easier even play the game on behalf I don't think majority will use these services and this is too for targeted audiences. If there are these options available in a game? great. If not then it doesn't make the game or devs bad. You're not forced to play.

PC is best option here I feel. There are cheats and trainers. I think that'd be fun to use as it can make any game easy. :lol: I've never tried tho. 

to be honest, this thing is a great move i think, itll be easier to get girlfriends etc to try some game out on their own. People who are new to gaming find all these simple uncharted games also very intimidating and difficult 

7 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

PS5 Pro is needed actually because current consoles are weak - can’t do proper RT with 60fps

Wut?!

The consoles were never meant to do what high end PCs do.

Non-ugly PS5? :O Sign me up.

I know there won't be any official confirmation anytime soon, but if there's any credence to that, I do not mind holding off on purchasing one till the redesigned console is out.

I just hope it's actually non-Fugly.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Wut?!

The consoles were never meant to do what high end PCs do.

Wut?!

You want to keep playing at crappy 30fps 7 years down the line? (For the “Visuals” mode)

3 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

Wut?!

You want to keep playing at crappy 30fps 7 years down the line? (For the “Visuals” mode)

Not maintaining RT at 60 FPS doesn't mean "crappy 30fps" 7 years down the line. Apart for the highest end graphics cards, nothing is able to maintain 60 fps with RT

Edited by Sach4life