The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Talked with games the shop and they actually had a case of a guy with dead disk drive, the guy was sh*t scared but GTS person said they worked with sony to get a replacement. If you aren't facing any such issues doesn't mean it's all sunshine and rainbows.

so you mean GTS did it ? Dude 1 out of 1000 will have problem always . Common

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

Im also a launch day buyer, trigger has started becoming loose. Have played 2-3 games max, 1 of which was a ps4 game

@Assassins Creed had to get a brand new controller replaced.

Was talking about the PS5 bro. The controller issues might be there at large, was with DS4 too. i think im lucky i had no issues with DS4 or dualsense till date. lets see.

Just now, HundredProofSam said:

Usually you have to go to Sony yourself. Retailers don't do the replacement for you.

Yeah thats what i meant.

Just now, rushaboswal said:

Was talking about the PS5 bro. The controller issues might be there at large, was with DS4 too. i think im lucky i had no issues with DS4 or dualsense till date. lets see.

Yeah thats what i meant.

System itself im not aware of bulk issues, dont think any reported.  Controller really has dropped in quality though.

Problem is if it breaks now, we are in no position to get it replaced. Only option is to buy a new one till covid situation stabilizes 

• Sad 1

Just now, playstationdude said:

Only option is to buy a new one till covid situation stabilizes 

Lucky us that they just came up with the new black ones.

Spoiler

That was sarcastic.

• Haha 1

Just now, playstationdude said:

System itself im not aware of bulk issues, dont think any reported.  Controller really has dropped in quality though.

Problem is if it breaks now, we are in no position to get it replaced. Only option is to buy a new one till covid situation stabilizes 

Yeah especially if you have single controller. also damn this are expensive too. i would suggest buying from someone online usually going for 5400 or something.