The Playstation 5 thread

13 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Damn. It's funny how new controllers dropped the same day when some members were contemplating how to keep their white dual sense clean. 

Zodka is an undercover Sony employee existing purely to gauge customer demand on IVG. 

Always knew that 86k gamerscore was an alibi. 

27 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

If you aren't facing any such issues doesn't mean it's all sunshine and rainbows.

Are you new on gadget space or what? any new device will have certain failure rates but that shouldn't stop you from buying one. Why are you worried so much when you get a year warranty?

2 minutes ago, b!T said:

Are you new on gadget space or what? any new device will have certain failure rates but that shouldn't stop you from buying one. Why are you worried so much when you get a year warranty?

Exactly apart from you breaking it you should have zero worries, Esp with a company like sony. And if you're unlucky even a 10 year warranty would'nt save you , and such thing has happened with a lot of us . i broke my Motorola X play 8 days after  buying it . Cant help but thats just luck. Dont think much those days of changing internals are gone . Just buy and relax . 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Zodka is an undercover Sony employee existing purely to gauge customer demand on IVG. 

Always knew that 86k gamerscore was an alibi. 

Happy Pop Tv GIF by One Day At A Time

1 minute ago, rushaboswal said:

Exactly apart from you breaking it you should have zero worries, Esp with a company like sony. And if you're unlucky even a 10 year warranty would'nt save you , and such thing has happened with a lot of us . i broke my Motorola X play 8 days after  buying it . Cant help but thats just luck. Dont think much those days of changing internals are gone . Just buy and relax . 

Apart from the controller issues people have been reporting, the console itself is pretty solid right? I have good track record with Sony. Apart from fat PS3 all my sony consoles are still working including a couple of decades old PS1.

15 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

How many of you think sony will come with a controller without these fancy triggers down the line ?

I don't think Sony themselves would release such a controller, but I think they will allow  certified 3rd party controllers without the triggers in a year's time.

4 minutes ago, b!T said:

Apart from the controller issues people have been reporting, the console itself is pretty solid right? I have good track record with Sony. Apart from fat PS3 all my sony consoles are still working including a couple of decades old PS1.

Absoultely. My console stays on rest mode like every 2 days because i keep downloading and deleting stuff from PS NOW. and have zero issues. My pro had zero issues after using for 2 years .

2 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I don't think Sony themselves would release such a controller, but I think they will allow  certified 3rd party controllers without the triggers in a year's time.

That would be good  . Hope that brings down the pricing too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

FS thread , discord and also some gaming groups .

Could you link me to this discord or add me to these gaming groups? Kindly DM, I can't send to yours. It's full?

51 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

FK doesn't deliver to my pin code because of the lockdown, does it mean they won't allow me to purchase the PS5 ?

IDK how flipkart is having sales and major releases if most major cities are under lockdown and can't get deliveries

Hyderabad is under lockdown but ecommerce deliveries are happening normally. So I guess, it's up to the states to decide what's permitted and what's not. 

16 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I doubt they would do that, theyre putting s lot of money on this tech and forcing it on a lot of devs too... not sllowing ds4 to work on ps5 because of this as well... would be a huge u turn for them to do that. 

Covid bruh how the hell i am going to travel in city infested with covid. Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world? That's what most cities are. Unless they do home pick up and drop i am worried for the money I'll spend. Plus i drop the controller rarely so the dualsense wide spread issues of breaking are worrying me.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Talked with games the shop and they actually had a case of a guy with dead disk drive, the guy was sh*t scared but GTS person said they worked with sony to get a replacement. If you aren't facing any such issues doesn't mean it's all sunshine and rainbows.

Just because some one off cases are there doesn't mean the entire shipment coming to India is 2nd grade. That is ultra negative thinking. There is no electronic item which would be without issues

Edited by Sach4life

If the dualsense triggers are bad shouldn't we be worried since we play FIFA, TPS ganes etc. Also ubisoft have started using triggers for melee attracks.

Hope these new ones will fix trigger issues and drift issues.

8 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Covid bruh how the hell i am going to travel in city infested with covid. Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world? That's what most cities are. Unless they do home pick up and drop i am worried for the money I'll spend. Plus i drop the controller rarely so the dualsense wide spread issues of breaking are worrying me.

With your strain of thoughts, it would be better for you to buy it at a later point in time when Covid effects have subsided. 

• Like 2