The Playstation 5 thread

10 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Covid bruh how the hell i am going to travel in city infested with covid. Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world? That's what most cities are. Unless they do home pick up and drop i am worried for the money I'll spend. Plus i drop the controller rarely so the dualsense wide spread issues of breaking are worrying me.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Bhai tu sochta bahot hai. People jerk off excessively when they hit puberty, but how many guys have reported a broken pee pee? 

Chill and take a shot. Covax, Covi or PS5. Jinping-saab ne kiya hai toh soch samajh ke hi kiya hoga. 

• Haha 8

Hell, 7 page discussion on which official seller in India sells PS5 of the best quality?!?

I got from FK and I don't have any problems with it, at least not yet. No noise either on using disks. And I've hauled it on my bike(in a backpack) to my hometown as well, still working fine. The controller is fine too, however it has gotten quite dirty around the grips.

I would assume AMZN, ShopSC and GTS get the same stuff. If someone does get a faulty unit, I'd say its bad luck and nothing more.

This reminds me of the discussion in OLED TV thread that went on for about 10-15 pages, until everyone started to lose it :P 

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Would you go to get warranty coverage in the last of us world?

seriously, looking at your concerns, you should seriously consider getting it later when they iron out all the hardware bugs and it’s feasible to run around the city for warranty issues if any 

and also, we still don’t have a killer blockbuster AAA exclusive which is a system seller. Better to wait till say the next God of War is released. Till then, best to wait 

Edited by 0verlord

Those new DualSense colours. <3

Edit: Especially the black one. The way it should've been. Now only if Sony realises that the console itself could look a thousand times better.

Also, NitroNeo is planning to buy the PS5. :panic:

Oh dear.

Edited by VelivolusDas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, WhatsInTheName said:

^^ lol. holy crap. I was typing "very lingerie-esque color" when your reply "propped up" 

You must the the mother from another brother my parents always told me about. :hug:

images-jpeg-150.jpg

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

For the boiz! match them with your jockey chaddis and pajamas! 

Pro tip: Never buy underwear from snapdeal. They find the giggliest girls to call you to remind "aapki underwear delayed hai, Xshama chahti hoon" 

:huh:

Learnt this a long time ago. Always bought offline. The sales guy doesn't need to judge me or my stats or preferences. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Also, NitroNeo is planning to buy the PS5. :panic:

Oh dear.

+2

#inb4 Console hissing and Controller shaking

#jk

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Pro tip: Never buy underwear from snapdeal. They find the giggliest girls to call you to remind "aapki underwear delayed hai, Xshama chahti hoon" 

Learnt this a long time ago. Always bought offline. The sales guy doesn't need to judge me or my stats or preferences. 

Does he help with the trial?

52 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

If the dualsense triggers are bad shouldn't we be worried since we play FIFA, TPS ganes etc. Also ubisoft have started using triggers for melee attracks.

Hope these new ones will fix trigger issues and drift issues.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Just turn off the triggers thats what i did. EZY PEZY.

37 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

E1RVNdZVgAgqrsD?format=jpg&name=large

E1RXXiiUcAAA-mL?format=jpg&name=medium

Also send black ones. 

6 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Just turn off the triggers thats what i did. EZY PEZY.

Also send black ones. 

Tam toh bade heavy driver thay back in February. 

Something like "Adaptive triggers or nothing" :giggle:

4 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Tam toh bade heavy driver thay back in February. 

Something like "Adaptive triggers or nothing" :giggle:

Nah bhai i said rest mode or nothing. I honestly feel this trigers are not upto the mark so better to avoid. Aur hum khelte bhi rough he i remember pressing the button too hard on astro's playroom. fhir band hi kardiya.

3 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Nah bhai i said rest mode or nothing. I honestly feel this trigers are not upto the mark so better to avoid. Aur hum khelte bhi rough he i remember pressing the button too hard on astro's playroom. fhir band hi kardiya.

Daba de yaar. Once you get past a certain age dabane ka mann bhi karega aur stamina bhi nahi rahega. 

• Haha 3