The Playstation 5 thread

30 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Thanks yeah getting the plates off is the only scary part. Warna apna vaccum cleaner ps5 se bhi mehenga hai :D

Playing is important but cleaning is importanter. 

- Wives around the globe. 

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Playing is important but cleaning is importanter. 

- Wives around the globe. 

Aaj ka jhaadu pota dishes sab done. Now playing preordered village a week after launch :mellow:

silicone cover is much more grippier and significantly less sweaty and resulting slippage/loss of grip

I’ve used silicone covers for several months now - there’s been zero dust or lint

Thanks,
Can you share the link and some photos of the cover you purchased?

You cant keep the controller clean. Chahe jitna cover wagere lagalo. That PoS is dust magnet.

Haan, and my hands are naturally sweaty so overtime the controller will turn yellow if I don't do anything. Bus safai rakhni hai aur koshish chalri hai for solutions...

50 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Haan, and my hands are naturally sweaty so overtime the controller will turn yellow if I don't do anything. Bus safai rakhni hai aur koshish chalri hai for solutions...

Never had sweaty hands problem with DS4 , but have them with dual shock. Don't know if I'm the only one. My controller toh has turned black dots with white skin ??? 

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

Thanks,

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08VHLJKKL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_3Q426BCCVWQAJAX9Q3PA

I got white color but can’t find it listed now 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Thanks,

Go the relaxingend way. Get a pair of white gloves. 

Guys please get back to the topic, if you have nothing relevant to the topic,please refrain from posting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, SatyaSSK said:

Guys, any if the Mass Effect Legendary Edition physical disc isn't available in India?
I found the xbox one on amazon but can't seem to find the ps4 version anywhere

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

GTS will be shipping the ps4 version only starting 21st.

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

23 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Has anyone opened the face plates to clean the insides? 

Those plastic locking things creep me out out of fear of breaking. Want to do a nice vacuum clean since getting it 6 months ago. 

I did this a couple of weeks back. Before-after post karta hu in sometime ?.

The dust accumulation is crazy. Some marks have kind of become permanent on the inside of the plates. I just used a microfiber cloth + water + old tooth  brush to clean the plates and the fan vents, etc. Ofc didn't use water for the fan vents.

@LordSpymaster  

For the dualsense, I just used water and an old toothbrush and it worked perfectly and later slightly cleaned with a micro fibre cloth! Controller was white as new. Its very difficult to avoid the controllers getting dirty. Silicon covers do come, however its comfort differs from.person to person. My brother had one for his DS4 and it was horrible to use the controller with it. Even then not sure how much will they protect the controller. Also they look really ugly :P.

Edited by Lazyboy8134
  • Like 1