The Playstation 5 thread

15 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

any chance of ps5 being re-categorized as an essential item after June 1st?

good try, but nope

14 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

I actually wish they allow delivery of phones. My father recently broke his phone's screen and I want to gift him a new one.

Apparently the mobile retailers association lobbied hard to disallow phone sales during this lockdown on ecomm. They however do delivery over WhatsApp. Exactly one of the many things wrong with this country. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

Apparently the mobile retailers association lobbied hard to disallow phone sales during this lockdown on ecomm. They however do delivery over WhatsApp. Exactly one of the many things wrong with this country. 

That sucks hard :ranting:

9 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Getting a ps5 is like winning some lucky draw result BC…so pathetic 

17th May onwards, I have spent enough time looking at add to cart/buy botton to order at least 3-4 PS5s. 

the only problem is delivery restrictions 

Edited by 0verlord

2 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

17th May onwards, I have spent enough time looking at add to cart/buy botton to order at least 3-4 PS5s. 

the only problem is delivery restrictions 

Exactly why I hate attending marriages. Too much to look at. Too little to do. Too many bottoms but no add to cart. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, bigbonly2u said:

How is it fair to the local stores who have shut their shops while Amazon/Flipkart continue to sell everything else?

How is it fair to completely shut off sales of computers, headphones, mobile phones which are equally essential to do WFH. The store unions put this pressure on state govts. Matlab if I can’t sell, I won’t allow ecomm to sell either even if that means the end consumer suffers. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

I actually wish they allow delivery of phones. My father recently broke his phone's screen and I want to gift him a new one.

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

I'm able to order some phones from FK and Amazon. Selective inventory. 

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Getting a ps5 is like winning some lucky draw result BC…so pathetic 

It’s like depending on parents (Sony India) to find a beautiful hot bahu. Why wait when one can go out and get the job done (grey market)? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I'm able to order some phones from FK and Amazon. Selective inventory. 

Yeah extremely selective. Although in all fairness, don’t see any reason for consoles to be allowed. They are not essential. 

15 hours ago, papun1055 said:

How to join the Ps5 telegram tracker ?

Pm me your telegram id?

6 hours ago, kold_war said:

Ya….my friend is looking to join the telegram group as well…he’s been looking for a ps5 since 1-2 months

is there a public link to join this telegram group ? :) tried messaging rushab …but anyways would be nice if there’s a link to join :bigyellowgrin:

Did not get your message bhai ? Check pm please aise mat karo bhai always there for my santa bro XD

4 hours ago, sid56 said:

Could you please share group link via PM? Thanks

Dm me your telegram id

2 hours ago, gs_RoXxX said:

If someone can add me as well on the telegram bot group , I would be glad.

Sent from my IN2021 using Tapatalk

Dm me your telegram id

59 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

This is “victory” for them. Screwing over consumers. 

Think about all those mobile shops shut. Either let everyone ship or let none do it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The mobile shops can also ship obviously. Probably is they never built any sort of infrastructure or customer base for that. 

They want to level the playing field for incompetence. 

They cant ship because they cant go to shop bro :( Atleast in maharashtra. And certain mobile shops have built a really really good infrastructure. And those who have not are not angry because of this amazon shipping it they are more likely angry because of "Unmatched and loss making" Discount amazon offers. 

I am getting everything delivered next day from Amazon and Flipkart at my home in faridabad. Including stuff like mobiles and TVs etc. Yesterday itself got a Pen drive delivered so I guess there are no restrictions on items here.

Just tried delivering one plus 9 from Amazon and it's delivering day after.

Didn't try for Ps5 as I don't need it this year but I am sure it would have been delivered here.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk